Revenge

Neteyams pov:

Dad walked over to mom and knelt by her side.  Everyone was hurting from this, y/n was young, free spirited and joyful to be around. 

I had this hole in my heart that was filling with rage and hurt.  She wasn't in pain anymore as I looked into her lifeless eyes. It hurt me though looking into them.

"We need to be strong right now," dad said to mom and I pointing at our chests.  "They have your sisters," dad said to me I looked up from y/n to him angry and hurt.

"They have our daughters," dad told mom looking at her.  Mom looked at him numbly standing up and walking to her Ikran. 

I stood up ready to go back to the ship to kill Quaritch and everyone else on that ship. 

"You need to stay here with y/n," dad said to Lo'ak and I. 

"But dad we want to help," lo'ak said to dad trying to let us go. 

Dad looked back at y/n with hurt in his eyes, "you've done enough," he told us. 

I couldn't tel if he was blaming us or just trying to keep us out of harms way and saying we've been through enough.  He has my sisters and I already lost my love, I'm not losing anyone else.

Dad walked away with Spider to his Skimwing and went to the ship.  I walked back over to y/n and closed her eyes and kissed her forehead.  I felt broken knowing it was the last time I'd see her eyes.

Standing back up I called my Ilu and went to jump in before lo'ak stopped me.  "You heard dad, we needed to stay here," Lo'ak said.  All I could do was give him a dirty look with all the pain in my eyes to tell him to let me go.

"Brother, I need you to stay here with her keep her body safe," I told Lo'ak hoping he would listen.  Lo'ak gave me a hug in return and I returned it.  Pulling away I tapped his shoulder and thinned my lips and nodded my head. 

I turned away and hopped on my Ilu riding to the ship.  I had this feeling that a fuse was about to blow as I saw one of the soldiers.  I snapped.  I went on a killing spree as more people came.

I used my dagger stabbing a lot of them in the chest making eye contact with them with madness in my eyes.  I snapped a guys neck breathing heavily as I saw mom doing the same thing. 

Some may think we're monsters in this moment but we are hurt grieving the loss of someone important.  we stood there going bat shit crazy killing everyone who came to us. 

In the mitts of breaking someone's neck mom broke her bow that her father gave her turning around stabbing someone and making them fall to the ground she held a crazy look.  She seemed almost as hurt as me.  She just wants her family to be safe and we failed y/n. 

I was choking someone out when I heard Kiri and spider yell causing me the just break this guys neck.  "Don't hurt her," Spider was begging his father in avatar form. 

Me and mom were thinking the same thing but she was just faster than me.  She crept up behind Spider and pulled him by his hair.

"You cut, I cut," mom said looking at him in the eyes.

"You think I care about some kid, he's not mine, we're not even the same species," Quaritch said trying to make it seem like he didn't care about spider.

"A child for a child, life for a life," she said drawing her dagger across Spiders chest. While they were standing there both Kiri and Spider were telling the parents not to hurt the other one.

In one swift motion mom pulled her dagger up screaming like she was about to stab spider.  Quaritch threw Kiri and I ran to cut Tuk free.  Mom let go of spider and he honestly looked terrified of my mother. 

I took Tuk and ran over to my dad, mom, spider and Kiri.  We stood side by side as a family.  Mom hissed at Quaritch. 

"You're Not leaving are you?"  Quaritch said, "knowing I'll still be out there waiting to come back," he said to my dad and mom.  He looked at me I looked at him through my eye brows, "how's y/n, I heard she put up quite the fight on the ship" he said smiling

I let go of Tuks hand and went to run right at him ready to kill him until dad stepped in front of me stopping me.  "Let go of me" I yelled at him causing him to push me back and look into my eyes, "get your mom and sisters out of here safely please" he said.

I breathe heavily trying to figure out what I should do until he shook my shoulders and I surrendered.  I walked back over looking at my mom with sorrow filled eyes perking my ears back to show I was done fighting.  I picked up Tuk to leave and we were walking out into the water when we stopped to look at dad.

"So let's get it done," he said to Quaritch followed by a hiss.  He ran after him and they were fighting it out. 

We tried to get out into the water to the rock the water caught on fire and we were trapped on this side. 

"Neteyam I'm scared," Tuk said hugging me more than she was.  I put my hand on her head looking for a way out. I had mom and Kiri following me to another way out when I lost traction on the ground and felt my body get pulled to the side by the rushing water.

I fell down into a hole still holding Tuk, I could have tossed her but she would of fallen down with me still.  I held her closely as we got down to a steady spot. 

"Are you okay," I asked her and she looked at me and nodded, "good good,"

I saw more water coming and we were trying to find a way out but with the ship sinking we were being tossed around a little and confused.

I found a door and tried to open it but all the water pressure made it impossible.  I held Tuk close not sure of what to do while the water was rising fast. 

It was getting darker and darker until we saw some glowing fish appear.  Tuk smiled and giggled especially when we saw Kiri.  I swam over to her and hugged her. 

Kiri lead the way out while I held onto Tuks hand to make sure she didn't get lost.  We got up to the surface and saw Lo'ak and dad by his Tulkan and swam over. 

Dad and mom turned around and looked at me then looked at the girls in relief.  Spider swam over, I had no clue where he went but we all got into a group hug leaving a spot for y/n even though she wasn't here. 

I was the first to break away and swam to the rock where Tsireya was still with Y/n.  She was looking at her lightly crying.  I walked over to her body laying on the rocks and sat myself beside them.  This sweet innocent girl was gone and she took a piece of me with her. 

As I sat there brushing her hair in my hand I saw the necklace she still had that I gave to her.  My mom and I made it together, it was a necklace that was a traditional forest Navi necklace. 

I took it off of her neck and placed it onto my arm as it was too small right now for me to wear on my neck. 

.................................

Poor Neteyam, as of rn Tuk and Kiri don't know about y/n's death either