Started

Neteyam and I rode around for a little bit before Jake called us over our ear piece.

"Y/n, Neteyam," Jake said.

"Yes sir," Neteyam answered.

As he answered I slowly stopped the heard from running so I could hear in the ear piece.

"It's starting, the big wave is coming," Jake said.

"We're on our way back," I said turning the Direhorses around and sprinted to where our Ikran are.

I looked at neteyam with a sarrow in my eyes.

I had all the heard sprinting around us as fast as we all could go. As we got to our spot I jumped off the Direhorse and asked them to do what they can to protect the land.

I discontented and I could tell they understood and went off on their own way.

I jumped on Iris as Neteyam was already on his Ikran. We took off into the sky making our way back.

We quickly got back to the cliff and as we landed I jumped off Iris and ran into the hut where Jake, Neytiri and Lo'ak were.

I looked at them and they looked at me, "it's started and we need to go," Jake said.

I nodded at them and went into our hut and grabbed my bow and arrow along with some other weapons.

I was all set and ready to go until I saw neteyam.

"You cannot die," I said to him.

"None of us will we will be okay," neteyam said placing his knife in his holster.

I nodded at him to come as I ran out of the hut.

There were Navi starting at me looking for direction.

"If you are a part of the war party, your time has come, you already know if you're needing in the air or ground!" I yelled out to everyone.

I got a cheer from the crowd as the sully family stood behind me.

"The sky people will pay for everything they've taken from all of us, every clan, and every family."

I crowd cheered and started war yells.

"We must fight like we've never fought before, protect our own though! If you are not part of the war party but wish to join you must," I yelled, "now let's go kick some sky demon ass!"

After I yelled that I ran to Iris and jumped on her connecting our Queues and hopping off the cliff.

I called out Toruk and he quickly came. "I'm sorry girl but I've got to switch," I said pulling our queues apart as Toruk was under me.

I jumped off Iris and landed on Toruk connecting our queues and flew back up with everyone else leading the Navi in the sky.

I saw the army behind and and the army going down the the ground. I looked back at the ships coming our way and did a war cry with the other Navi following.

I was first into the ships and pulled my bow and checked and arrow releasing it as I flew around one the fronts.

Everyone else was doing the same as me taking ships down. There were more ships than us.

We need more Ikran. I verbally called out to other Ikrans hoping to get a response.

I saw neteyam dodging bullets from a different ship. I quickly flew over to the ship and shot and arrow right into the guys head

"Everyone check in," I said into the mic making sure everyone okay.

"I'm okay," Lo'ak said

"10-4" Jake said.

"I-I-I-I" Neytiri said from above me nodding at me.

"Ma' Love" Neteyam said to me in the mic as we got separated still fighting.

"What?" I said after tossing a ship off balance with Toruk.

"She's heard you, Eywa has heard you," he said in victory.

I looked behind and and saw the army of Ikran coming to us. I smiled and threw my hands in the air.

I saw a ship with and opening in the back and flew Toruk over and jumped off his back into the ship.

There were many humans on the deck and started to fire at me. I tossed one off the deck into the air and used my bow breaking another's neck.

One tried to hit me in the back and I took my knife out with my other hand and shove my knife into his jugular and pulled it out tossing him off the deck.

I kicked one person back and tossed my knife into their chest.

There were still two in the back who were getting ready to shoot at me. I grabbed my knife threw it at one of them and shot the other with my bow.

I jumped out of the ship and started to free fall. I called Toruk and he came catching me. I connected us and began to fight some more.

Getting back into the air vast majority of the ships where already down and other Ikrans were taking them show.

"To the ground," I said into the mic telling the sully family to follow knowing the sky would be done shortly.

"Copy," Jake said as well as Neytiri.

"Coming," Lo'ak said.

I got no response from Neteyam and started to get worried.

I looked back up into the sky not seeing him of his Ikran.

"Right here love," he said on the other side of me.

"Oh my Eywa I'm going to kill you," I said letting out a breath.

I called Iris over as Toruk would be too big to be able to sneak around in the forest. I could tell he understood and that he would do his part on top of the forest and protect us.

I saw Iris and jumped onto her after disconnecting from Toruk and connected to her once I landed.

I looked back to Neteyam and he smile at me, "you are great at switching in the air love," he said.

"Maybe it's the special gifts," I said shrugging my shoulders and laughing.