Plans

Y/n pov:

We got to the hut and looked at the chief and his son with his friends.  I looked at Aonung pissed and started to walk over to him. 

Neteyam and Jake held me back and guided me behind them. 

"Chief," Jake sake and the chief greeted him.

"What is this," the chief asked pointing to his son and his friends beaten.

"I know this looks bad but y/n and Kiri can both explain if you let them," Jake said.

The chief nodded his head to let us explain.

"Kiri and I were hanging out by the roots and she was braiding my hair, when she got done Aonung and his friends came over being rude to me and even her." I said pausing. 

"Rude isn't what I would say," Kiri said looking at them.  Jake held up his hand to tell her to wait.

"They said some... unkind things to me which caused me to start the fight.  It is my fault sir," I said bowing my head. 

"No-" Neteyam said But was cut off by Jake.

"This is not the time for you to speak" he said looking at his son to shut up.

"Okay, no," Kiri said stepping forward, "tell them what he said," Kiri said pointing at the chief.

"It doesn't matter I started the fight it's my fault," I said quietly.

"It does matter," Kiri Said to me turning to the chief, "he called her a freak of nature! he told her her parents are glad they're dead most likely just so they don't have to see her as well as saying that Neteyam wishes she would of stayed dead," Kiri said defensively.

Neteyam went to grab my arm comforting me but I turned waiting for my punishment by the chief. Neteyam looked hurt and worried for me.  I know he doesn't feel that way but it still hurt to hear and think about.

The chief turned to his son and took a deep breath.

"Is this true," he asked Aonung.

"Yeah but she told me I was a disappointment," Aonung said trying to get the heat off of him.

"You are not a disappointment but you have disappointed me, brought shame to our name," the chief said turning to me.

"You were attacked by my son and his friends, I am sorry y/n," he told me nodding his head.

"I'm not in trouble?" I asked shocked.

"No, my son should not have said those things to you as well as jumping you with two of his friends" he told me.

"You guys can leave," he told us. We walked out of the hut back to our home.

"You know he's wrong right," Neteyam said bumping into me.

"I know," I said quietly which caused him to stop and hold me while I looked at the ground.

"You know I'd rather you be here with me" he said quietly to soothe me lowering down to my level a little bit to make me look at him.

"I know," I said quietly.

"I didn't get the chance to meet your parents but I'm sure they'd rather be here with you" he told me softly brushing my lose hairs.

"I know but hearing those things just hit a certain nerve" I told him letting go.

"Well they're not true and I want you to know, I will always want you here by my side" he said kissing my forehead.

"Okay well I have good news for when we get back to the hut" he said taking my hand walking me to the hut.

We got to the hut and he smiled at me which confused me but I smiled back at him with questioning eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"You'll see," he said turning to his mom and dad who had a smile plastered on their face.

"We are so happy you want to see where Neteyam comes from," neytiri said happy.

I looked at Neteyam still confused and he nodded his head to look back at his parents.

"We would absolutely love it if you got to experience our home, and it makes us like you even more," Jake said looking at his wife.

"We think your ready to get and Ikran and we're okay with you guys going," neytiri said pulling me into a hug.

"Wait really?" I asked shocked.

"Yes really," Neteyam said with joy.

"We will not be able to join but Lo'ak also wants to go" Jake said nodding his head to lo'ak who smiled back at him.

"You guys are to stay safe and stick with each other, we don't know if the sky people will return but we can't live in fear we trust you guys," neytiri told me pulling away smiling.

"I can't believe you guys are so okay with this," I said looking at them.

"Oh they weren't," Neteyam said laughing, "there was some arguing, mom got on my side first saying you deserve to see our home and everything dad was all, 'it's not safe out there'" he said mimicking his dad.

"But then I saw you ready to take the blame for something that wasn't your complete fault and I realized you can handle your own," Jake said defeated.

"You're leaving," Tuk Said sad walking in. She looked at Neteyam and I with sad eyes. Now I feel bad.

"Only for a little bit," Neteyam said picking her up and explained to her why she can't come.

"You guys will be leaving in a few days, give yourself time to rest," Jake said tapping my shoulder.

...........,....
I know these last couple were short and I'm sorry 😂
Also, I know Aonung and Rotxo are not this mean but they will have a character growth maybe even a crush on y/n??