Peaceful night

We made our way back to the home and sat around in a circle. 

I was still lost in a daze replaying the whole situation and what I'd do when he came back.  I hope he remembers.

"Y/n, you should get some rest," Jake said. 

"I know but-" I got cut off.

"No but, you need rest," neytiri said. "We all do," she finished. 

The parents stood up and wished us good night and went to their own hut.  Me and the two boys stayed in ours.

"Y/n I can't believe how freaking cool you are," Lo'ak said.

"I just wish I didn't have to be, that none of this was happening, who knows how many of us will be killed," I said, "and that will rest on my soul,"

"Love, they only go and rest with Eywa, no one is gone forever," Neteyam said cheering me up.

"I'm not even scared anymore, which is the most terrifying part, I'm ready," I said looking at both of them, "I'm not scared to lead, or fight,"

"We are by your side love," Neteyam said kissing my cheek. 

"You should have seen her dude, she was so, majestic is a way to put it," Lo'ak said.

"I wish I could have," Neteyam said looking at me like I was a god.

"You should have seen how scared Lo'ak looked, he was petrified of me," I said laughing. 

"Hey I was not scared of you," he said defending himself.

"Oh yeah?" I said mocking him, "you looked like you were about it piss yourself," I said.

"You know what, I'll prove I'm not scared of you," he said smiling and tackling me to the ground playfully.

I tossed him off of me and hissed at him as a joke and he hissed back. 

We rough house for a little bit before Neteyam broke us up, "she's obviously going to let you will little bro, cause if she won you'd be dead," he said poking fun at Lo'ak.

"Mhmm, I'm just better at fighting," Lo'ak said jokingly.

"Oh yeah I'm sure you are," I said, "I'm pretty sure as a human I killed more people on that ship," I laughed.

"That's probably true," Lo'ak said.

I hugged Lo'ak, "good night bro," I said basically telling him to get some rest. 

I turned to Neteyam and hugged him.  In a different way though.  I hugged him like I couldn't let go of him.

"Hey my love, I'm right here,". He said holding me tighter. 

"I was a complete monster but it was called for, I wasn't sure what happened to you," I said into his chest.

"Those aren't real Navi you got to think like that, you and my dad earned your way here, and we were born into this, but they just came here wanting to destroy, you don't feel remorse for them," Neteyam said brushing his fingers through my hair.

"I don't feel remorse, I just didn't know I had that in me, I'd do it a thousand times over," I said looking up at him.

Neteyam looked down at me and smiled.  I pulled his face in for a kiss and held it for a while. 

"I want you to know, I will not disappear on my own without telling one of you, so if I leave and no one knows where I am, chances are they took me," I told him so he'd know.

"I know love, and we won't harbor around you and guard you, but we will keep an eye on you.." he said ending the hug.

As we pulled apart he led us to his mat to lay down and get some rest, "this will be over soon love," he said holding me as we laid there together.

I could feel myself drifting off to sleep as he held me.  Even though I am toruk makto I still have a soft place in my heart for this family where I can be vulnerable. 

Neteyam kissed my head and that's the last thing I felt  before I was drifted off to sleep.

.......................................................

I'm sorry this chapter is short, but I just wanted a sweet everyone's together and okay chapter!!!