Special Place

I pulled away from the hug and nodded at both of them before walking away.

I turned and walked closer to the fire trying to find Neteyam or Kiri just to hang out with or something.

I couldn't find either of them so I just sat by the fire. I felt okay, but I was still upset by what Aonung said. My parents are gone and I miss them but I love this new life. I thought looking up to the sky.

"Why would you do that" I heard from behind me.

Turning my head I saw Aonungs friend Rotxo. I rolled my eyes, "I didn't do anything" I said turning my head.

I could feel the anger building up in me again as I knew he was going to pester me.

"You did that on purpose, they shouldn't hold this celebration in your name," he said pulling my shoulder.

I stood up and got in his face giving him a cold stare. We stood there for a second giving each other death stares.

"Like I Said, i didn't do anything but defend myself, he should control his temper as the chiefs son," I said trying to turn away to leave and go to the forest.

He turned me back around and held my arms. I didn't really flinch I just let him as I could feel a flashback coming and a strong one. I started disconnecting again and just starred at him blankly.

He was talking but I wasn't listening. He started to shake me and I just let him. I didn't want to fight him, I just wanted to leave.

"Hey!" I heard from behind him seeing Neteyam.

Neteyam ran behind him and pulled him away from me shoving him. He pointed into his face, "leave now," he said angry.

"I was just chit chatting with her," Rotxo said holding his hands up laughing. "Weren't we,"

"I said leave now, or else," Neteyam said to him stepping towering him.

"Whatever" Rotxo said walking away before waving to me.

I looked at the ground trying to control my breaths. I felt Neteyam grab my arms lightly.

"Hey are you okay," he said softly, he grabbed my face making me look at him.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking about what Aonung said and then Rotxo came over and started to cause me to have an episode" I told him lightly smiling but with tears in my eyes.

"We can go if you want," Neteyam told me taking my hand.

"I shouldn't leave," I said looking around.

He pulled my face back to his, "you should if you aren't feeling to it anymore" he told me.

"I don't want to go to the hut" I said. I just didn't want to be around anyone else at this moment.

"We don't have to go to the hut, we can go anywhere" he told holding my hands together in his.

"I don't know," i said, "I don't want to think about it" I said feeling exhausted fighting an episode.

"Okay well you don't have to," he said pulling me into a hug. I could see Neteyam saw me looking exhausted.

He hugged for a little bit before he pulled away, "no like liked where I was," I said pulling him back in.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me, "okay," he chuckled, "hey I have a great place in mind," he said pulling me back away.

I nodded at him to show me, I figured we'd go to the forest but he actually lead me out to the water.

"Neteyam I don't feel like swimming," I said stepping in.