What

I looked at both Lo'ak and Neteyam for answers that neither of then we're giving.

"What is it?" I said standing up.

"Nothing love, you're perfectly fine," Neteyam said trying to comfort me. The way Lo'ak looked at him made it seem like he wasn't telling the truth.

"If I'm perfectly fine why is it people are starting at me like there's something wrong with me? I get I still have 5 fingers," I said holding up my hand, "but that's not it,"

"You're beautiful y/n," Neteyam told me, "it's just you look like a forest Navi born from the sea,"

I looked at Neteyam upset that he wasn't telling me. I looked over to Lo'ak who was just looking between me and Neteyam.

I walked over to Lo'ak and stood in front of him, "since he won't tell me or doesn't see my 'imperfections' what's wrong with me," I said a little louder.

Lo'ak looked at his brother and back at me, I could tell he wanted them to tell me before someone else did.

I looked between both of them visibly upset with pleading eyes to tell me. Then i just had enough of them.

"Would you rather me go outside and ask all the people who would tell me?" I said looking at them. They didn't believe me and I had enough. I hufed and grunted at both of them rolling my eyes.

I went to just storm out of the hut to find some answers when Neteyam walked over and grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I shoved him off feeling mad and pushed him. He tried to reach out to me again with a little bit of a pleading look but I smacked his hand away with hurt on my face.

I don't know why this was making me so upset I just wanted him to tell me and he wouldn't. My emotions felt all over the place like it was easier to make me upset. We looked into each other's eyes standing still. I stepped back to the door way about to leave.

"If you won't tell me they will and they won't be nice about it most likely," I said calmer looking at the floor by the door.

Neteyam walked to me and hugged me. It was kind of like an I'm sorry hug. I just stood there letting him hug me hurt he was hiding this from me even with my try's to get him to say it.

He pulled away and held my face, "okay but I want you to know, I find you so beautiful and amazing, you're unique and special, I just don't want to frighten you." He said waiting for me to give him the okay to continue.

I nodded my head looking at him waiting for him to tell me. Am I ugly? Why else would he say that?

"Like I said, you're a forest Navi, but your eyes aren't just yellow, they have this beautiful deep green in them on the outer sides, which make your eyes look like they're glowing," neteyam said softly, "and your skin, your base blue is the same as ours, but your dark stripes have hints of green too," he said looking at my skin in awe.

I was trying to think why I had these other characteristics. I look different from everyone and it kinda sucked, because now I'm definitely going to be looked at weird, "is that all,?" I asked.

He was still looking at me then looked at the ground, "no there's another thing," he said making eye contact with me. "Your hair, is the same color as before, a brown rather than a black like ours, except for your Queue which is black," he said letting out of breath.

"Okay well the green could have been me getting some of the ocean clans traits to help me try to blend in," I said trying to take in the information. "As for the hair, I'm sure Eywa just wanted me to feel like me," I said trying to stand tall and act like it didn't bother me.

I looked down at my skin realizing the difference between his and mine. It wasn't like a neon green but a dark green hint and blue mixture on the strips so it wasn't too obvious but I can't tell about my eyes.

"But like I said love, you're still beautiful and I love these things about you, they make you much more special than you already were," Neteyam said pulling my face lightly up.

I looked into his eyes, I was trying to seem okay with it all but I just felt a little out of place. I smiled at him but he just gave me a look that he knew i felt weird about it.

"Just please don't be mad at me, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable with all the information in one day," he said "I love you and I only want to help you and make things easy for you I owe you that,"

When he said I love you I felt happy, I can actually be his mate when the time comes. "I'm not mad at you, I just wish I didn't have to pry it out of you, I had the right to know," I told him.

"You did, I just wanted to make it easier on you,". Neteyam told me getting closer.

"I'm sorry for getting really upset, I just..." I stopped to think for a second, "it's okay, you're okay, I understand that you were trying to help thank you," I said and pushed off what i was going to say.

I didn't need to toss it on him right now that I feel different like my soul isn't healed from what happened in my human body. I just want him to relax and understand I'm back.

"I love you too neteyam," I said giving him a soft kiss. When our lips connected I felt my ear go up and something tickle my side. I pulled away from the kiss and went to see what it was.

I spun for a second until I saw my tail and just laughed. Neteyam laughed as well as Lo'ak who we forgot was even there.

"I forgot about that," I said looking at them smiling and laughing some more.

"Next time, if I ask you to tell me what's wrong with me, tell me," I looked at Lo'ak who just nodded smiling.

"There's nothing wrong with you," Neteyam chipped in and I gave him a look that said you know what I mean.

I hugged Neteyam one last time, "I'm really sorry for getting upset, I just didn't know what was so different about me," I told him

"It's okay love, I get it. And I know it's all just a little messy right now but we can get through it," he told me walking me over to his mat.

He laid down first opening his arm for me. I laid by his side and hugged him as we fell asleep. He had a tight grasp on me to make sure I didn't go anywhere. I think he was really just scared this would all be a dream.