When It Starts Pt: II

"I've got eyes on you," I told him in the ear piece.

When I looked to make sure he got it his ears perked and he looked around with his eyes.

I whistled so he'd know my direction. It was almost like we locked eyes. I looked at him and nodded pulling my bow back.

I checked my arrow in sight with one of the men holding him. I let out a breath and released my arrow right into their head and just like that all hell broke lose.

I saw Neteyam begen fighting by biting the other man and punch him. I ran forward to help fight off the rest. Quaritch was still no we're to be seen and neytiri released and arrow right into the guy I was about to through into a tree.

I dropped him and moved onto the next hitting him with my bow in the face and checking an arrow releasing it into his chest.

I grabbed Neteyam and ran as Neytiri and Jake got in to killed the rest of them. I can't just leave.

"Go now and I will meet you at the hut," I said to Neteyam.

"No I'm not leaving again," he said trying to pull me.

"I have to stay and help, I am Toruk Makto, I fight, you leave I can't lose you," I said grabbing his face and kissing him.

I turned and ran back to Jake a neytiri. They were doing good and handling their own but I still needed to help. I pulled my bow back and released an arrow right into the guys who was about to go after Jake.

Neytiri looked at me a smiled as she killed the one she was after.

I pulled my bow back getting ready to shoot the last one of them as I got tackled my Neteyam and instantly after there was gun shots and we began to run.

I ran holding his hand and my bow in the other. I was seriously hoping the parents got done and out in time.

I guess Neteyam saw who I assumed Quaritch getting ready to shoot me and saved me.

"Thank you for not listening," I said as we ran.

"Yell at me later I couldn't leave you," he said.

I called out to my Ikran before we got out to the forest hoping my Toruk would hear me. I heard his screech in the sky and smiled.

Neteyam did the same for his hearing his call back to him.

As Neteyam and I ran out of the forest together we let go of each others hands to jump on our Ikrans that we free fell onto.

As I jumped off the cliff I wrapped my bow around my body and we were calling out a war yell to each other but a small victory. We were connected to our Ikran and looked at each other.

"Are you okay?" He asked me trying to see if there was any blood he could see from the distance.

"I'm fine, are you okay?" I asked him worried and scared.

"I'm okay baby, we did it," he said smiling and tossed his head back. "You are a badass," he said.

"I-I-I-I-I," I heard Neytiri yell and we both turned our head to see both the parents flying with us.

"Are you two okay," Jake asked flying over.

"We both are, you guys?" I asked.

"We are good hun," Neytiri called out.

Both the parents looked at me flying on Toruk and smiled with pride. They both nodded and me and Neytiri put her hand over her mouth smiling and had water in her eyes as well and Jake did.

"You did great," Jake said, "you took initiative without a second thought and knew exactly what to do," he nodded in approval again.

We were flying back and finally landed back at the home. It was quiet being in the middle of the time. I hopped off Toruk as everyone else hopped off their Ikrans. I ran over to the parents first to give them a huge and well as Neteyam did.

We hugged for a long minutes before dispersing and then walking away. I looked at Neteyam and and gave him a big hug. He returned it.

We both grabbed our braids and connected our Queues placing our foreheads together and breathing. It was like a confirmation we were both still here and okay. We smiled at each other and kissed.

We heard a little throat grunt and we looked to our side seeing both the parents and Lo'ak. No one was mad or looked upset. They looked happy

We disconnected our Queues and stood waiting to get yelled at. Instead the parents laughed with Lo'ak. Jake walked over a shook neteyams arm and hugged him. "I'm proud of you son,"

Neytiri walked over to me with joy in her eyes. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "You my sweet girl, you are what my son needs." She said hugging me tighter, " you are so strong and loving I see you love my son there is nothing but happiness here," she said pulling away.

"Okay but how long" Lo'ak said breaking up the happy moments.

"Ummm, like 7 hours?" I said.

Jake and Neytiri laughed at each other. "Mirrors," neytiri said.

Jake walked over to me, "we could not be happier, to be honest we thought it happened a long time ago," he said hugging me, "you were already family but now you're struck with us," he said smiling.

We pulled away from the hug and I looked at everyone, "we need to get some rest and come up with a plan tomorrow," I said to them.

"She's right," Jake said herding everyone into their huts.

Me, Neteyam, and Lo'ak walked into our hut and sat down on our mats after laying our weapons in the corner.

"So should I go in the parents tonight?" Lo'ak asked us jokingly.

"No little bro, we are just sleeping we have some decency," Neteyam said laying down with me.

We laid down and they quickly fell asleep due to being tired. I wanted to tell them about Quaritch tonight but we got distracted and I didn't want to make everyone have a terrible night sleep. They need a good nights rest before we take the chance of not sleeping for days.

I had a hard to sleeping trying to plan for everything to come

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Should I do a reveal of clothing that will be worn in the war along with the hair?

I'm also think about finding a face for y/n???

BIG AUTHOR NOTE PLEASE READ!

I had to put my childhood dog down today and I am not doing well.  It may be a few days before I post again or at some point be a few days for me to write.

I have some pre written chapters so I may post those.  I am hoping it will only be a week max but hopefully less before I feel up to writing.  I am sorry but I do hope you understand.

Rest in peace suki💔