Part 1 ~ Beginning

Raised as a king, born as one? Of course not!
How could I even mention I was one of them!
I've always felt different - and there was a very good reason why!

I am not my mother's or father's child. and I am sure that I am not my arrogant brother's relative!
Oh... My foolish brother, what a "wonderful" person.

I had always treated him as my brother, someone I used to give my best advises to, my friend, but I never realised that you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

He always the right one, the better worrier, the best leader.
As if all the glory in the universe is inside my brother, giving him a prepared way to his success!

And I, thrown away, not needed, not gifted ( Except for my green magic power that I have been given by my mother), and my uncontrollable attraction to the most important and safe box in the castle which contain all ice powers of the frost giants.
Well, now I know!

I am a frost giant child. The only person in the universe that may rule the Chituri army, and take the power for his own use.

I am a monster,
The same one I've used to be told about before I went to sleep at night-fall.

Now, no one will even dare to get too close to me.
No one will ever love a monster.

The thoughts running in my head in an impossible speed.

How could I?! How could I even mention I was one of them?
If my skin is turning blue when I see myself in the mirror?!

I thought in my room while I was breaking every single furniture in it.

I guess I will just do what I was meant to be since I was born. To die as my father said, was my birth right....
I'll go to the Bifrost bridge and jump in to the dark lonely space. Which describes all my feelings right now, actually.

I am marching to Himdel's house, as the emotion storm burning in me. Stole his sword,
Sneaked out quickly, quietly.
Simple task.

He is not paying attention to my presence at all.
Of course he didn't, I am the most talented thief in Asgard.
I take the sword put it in her place to turn on the lightning tree that opens the Bifrost bridge.
That's it.
I'm turning my back to the palace and saying
"Goodbay".

I am falling.
I feel my body falls down in an impossible speed.
BOOM!
I land on a strange serfice, it's cold.
What is it?

Ice? Snow?