Part 2 - thoes happy times

Elsa:

Those happy times. You know....
When anything looks like it is resolved.
Such a light feeling to come back to my ice castle.
I feel brighter then a sunlight!

I am more than happy that my sister and I finally act and do anything together, just like the old times when we were kids.

Finally everybody knows me and.... what I am capable of being.

No one will kill me.

No one threats me.

Our trading blooms in Arandle .
I hope that Anne can handle my Kingdom in the same attention and gentle that I have used at all last year.

But more than anything,
I am happy for my sister and for her boyfriend.
They are very cute together.
My sister sometimes blushes only because she talks about him.
Oh.... she is so funny. Like a child in love.... I wish I'll love someone, someday....
But I am a queen and I can't afford it.
Well at least I can see it blooms from my sister's eyes.

Yesterday I've decided to play their  favourite song and my sister almost fainted only from talking about that night she had!
Of course she was sad that I had to go but she knows me, such a lonely type.

Here it is!
My castle, Standing in the sun.
I have almost thought that it was melted under the burning sun that came up after I've melted the whole Fiord. Ha!

Yesterday was so great!
I wore my ice dress in my birthday, everyone was complementing me about it while more and more people were coming in.
I asked the south island messenger how did they punished Hans for his behaviour and he told me that he was sent to a farm in the edge of the island, and my sister said :" well he disurved it".
Ha! He surly did.

I am sure that this vacation will turn up good. I am so tired of managing Arandle!
But I've left it in a good situation at least.

I promise Anne to keep a good weather so she will be able to visit me any time and turn red in front of my face again.....
I don't believe that she would ask for help.
She knows how to run things,
I taught her,
Yet, if something will go wrong she can always tell me.

My vacation will be perfect.
I am sure.
But.....
There was one strange thing that I was intrigued about;

While I watched my sister and Cristoff were dancing, and I smiled with a little joy.

Suddenly, a messenger brought me a letter and walked away so quickly that I saw nothing but his hair that was snow-white and a simple sceptre made out of tree, a tree branch he seemed to use as a walking stick.

-"Ood".
I said to myself while he walked away and I saw his black cowl with a symbol on it:
The number three in ancient Roman.

Strange.
I opened up the letter and it said:

"We will expect you in the order of the guardians one day.
Burn this letter, nobody should know. "

I couldn't burn this letter.
I need to investigate this more deeply.

After all my guests fell asleep, I snuck into my library.
There must be something about this in there.
I searched every book or scroll in the library and fell, desperate,on a chair next to me.

Suddenly, I heard the window opens and saw a little note thrown the floor . It was written in Russian.

"The big three"

It's a clue.
The letters were written quickly.
Someone wrote it under pressure of time. I wasn't supposed to know about this secret. But why?

I held it in my fist, looked on the window, and suddenly I saw that........ it was frozen!

It's summer now, how can those beautiful frozen forms be created if I didn't touched it?
Mestery surrounded my mind.

I searched anything that could even hint at "the big three " and I found a book called "The history of all guardian orders".
After I've read every last page and only in the last page was written:

"The big three:
A prophecy about order of guardians from all kingdoms of the north, that will fight against a great evil ."

All the kingdoms of the north are Arandle, the island of Berk (also as known as the dragons island),
The Highlands Scots (which is the homeland of princess Merida) and Russian Sibirian wilds.

After it all,
I tried to sleep but I couldn't.
To many secrets.
To many things to be complicated in.
I thought while I got into my castle.

But I shouldn't mind about it. Everything will be fine.

I am walking to my balcony, looking forward to the horizon, leaning on the edge of the ice terrace, breaving some fresh air.

I need to relax.
I am too worried.

I am looking at the red sunset and wondering.....
What is the future hiding for me?