Part 35 - Halo

Read this chapter with the song "Halo" (by the amazing singer Rihanna!!!) from the point there will be two stars ☆☆!

Elsa :

I don't believe it!
It's him again.

-'I killed him! In the most horrible way, I burned him and he still hunts me on the Earth. What have I done?'
I thought to myself quickly.

The fear petrified me.
I ran indoors and tried to figure out how to relax and resolve the mystery around his death.

I heard Jack calling me from the behind and tried to see what happened as I saw first storming snowflakes appearing.
-'Conceal, don't feel.'
I have to stay cold.
I am helpless now and I must be alone.

I don't know what to do!
I don't want to hurt him right after we met. I love him!
I don't want him to go and get hurt!

-"Elsa, tell me what happen . Please!
I want to protect you!"
His voice cut off my fast thinking.
I turned back to him as I couldn't stand this concealing anymore.
The storm got faster.
-"No one can protect me!"

I saw the broken look on his face and tried not to make my heart collapse.

-"Why?!"
He said coldly and my heart stopped for his voice.

I sighed faintly.
The air froze.
-"Once upon a time,
I met a strange man in the snowy woods outside the palace.
He was wonderful, dark and mysterious. He had a strange armour, he was very tall and had a dark hair that curved up in the ends.
He always said he has done many crimes, that he had sined.
But he never told me what he had done.
I fell in love with him and one day when we met on the top of a snowy hill he told me what has he done, and showed his real face to me -
He was a murderer. "
I breathed heavily while telling.

" He killed many of my people in Arandle while I was gone and said to my sister to watch up for the kingdom. He used green magic to make them all disappear and become his weapons.
He said he's from another planet.
He tried to conquer the world.
Make it his own, but then he told me he fell in love with me badly too.
He wanted me to stand by his side and see the world burn."

I stopped my breath and continued fast; "When I heard that I was so upset that I attached him to a tree and burnt him. I killed him."
I said and the storm got stronger at once.

I cried:
-"Elsa please, there's nothing wrong with what you did!"
I turned around and shouted through the howling wind.
-"That's exactly what he said! "
I looked at the mirror, can't standing what I saw and tried to stand brave and stop the storm I couldn't contain any longer.

Jack got closer to me through the storm and declared:
-"Elsa, I know you live in fear.
But you are the most incredible person I have ever met!
You could see me when no one else ever could! You are too good for deserving that!
Only you taught me that if you don't know how to be scared you'll never really learn to be brave. Now I am brave!
You made me able to feel!"
I was touched deeply by his words but warned him.
-"Don't feel! All it will bring you is sadness! And the sadness killed my heart."

-" Elsa, "
He stood behind me closely and hugged me from the behind.
The storm stopped.
-"It never died."
He whispered in my ear so close that I could actually feel his hot breath next to my ear. The storm banished and left shinning stars which left the gravity and flew up in the background.

-"Don't worry. I am in here."
He hugged me from the behind and held me tight.
I felt like I shined. It was remarkable. It was so special for me to find someone like him that understood and embraced me the way I am.
I felt lighter than air, only he attached me to earth and never let me go.
It was the place I wanted to stay in forever.

I felt nicer after a few minutes and turned on my feet to hug him back warmly.
-"Sorry that all I can do is keep you cold."
He told me as he hugged me closely and I answered:
"The cold never bothered me anyway."
I looked in his eyes and comforted through the tears and we both felt like flying.

-"Do you want to sit down?"
He asked me after a couple of minutes.
-"Yes."

He created a sit for the two of us, and I set next to him ,closely.
"It - It's the blood.
It doesn't comes off." I looked at my hand, remembering the first weeks after I killed him when I thought I was doomed.
-"Let me see."

He took every finger and kissed it.
-"Does it helps? " He looked straight into my eyes and I said yes and smiled the most charming smile I could have.

The night started slowly falling as I saw the first three stars in the sky, and my eyes started to close.

-"Come on, you must be tired.
I'll carry you to bed. " He grabbed my feet when my back was already leaning on his hand, and took me up to the bedroom.

He put me down on bed as I cuddled between the sheet.
I turned back to him.
-" Jack."

-" What is it Elsa? " He tilt his head to see me.

-" Can.......Can you sleep next to me tonight? " I didn't exactly know how to ask the question.

He looked at me a bit surprised with a restraining battle going in his eyes and pink print that was forming on his firm and nicely known cheek I touched to help him a few hours ago.

-" Sorry, I- I can't.
When I swore to be a guardian, I swore to love no one." - He smiled stressful - "I mean, not showing any sings of special affection to no one. That's why I said it's forbidden and well, it's easier when you're emotionless, right?
So... I can't act more than frendly or be too close to someone in that way, if you know what I mean..."
He got a hand through his hair and that slide down to his neck.
" But I can watch you tonight if you want to....."

I smiled, trying not to blush shyly as I understood what was all his thoughts and self debates about.
-"Okay."

He knelt next to me.
-"Oh, and about those hugs. Don't tell anyone."
He smiled and winked at me.
- "I am going down to take my stuff." He walked to the door of the room as I smiled at him with benefits the ‎blanket.
Oh, I've not been this light and relaxed then months!

As he got to the stairs I pondred to myself a bit:
I don't know what I felt in that hug but although it was quite alike to what I felt in the last time I fell in love, it was very nice and felt stronger, less terrifying than what I felt while being with Loki.

It wasn't like fire that got you burn and diminished.
It was like a sunlight that came the dark side of the moon and lit it with a precious rays that touched my heart and made it shine.
I think...
I love Jack.

I thought about him and smiled like a fool: 'I love you Jack.'
I said to myself at heart and smiled even happier.

He came back quickly with his stuff and made a nice place next to my bed.
- " Goodnight Jack. "
I got down my hand closer to him on the floor as I leaned on the edge of the bed, and suddenly, I thought quick a little:
'Send him a kiss! Send him a kiss!' My heart begged me that second.

I blowed him a kiss, and smiled, blushing again behind the blanket I hurried to get cover in.

-"Goodnight Elsa." I heard him say and fell asleep smiling.