Part 28 - Don't run anywhere

Elsa :

The next morning I felt as light as a northern breeze.
I didn't felt better than this since months ago!
What happened then in the middle of the night gave me hope, and a reason to go on with, and even tho I don't know who is my saver yet, I want to thank him in every way I can and maybe even kiss him back......
But I won't fall for him, I have too many scars from the last time I did.....

I got down the stairs from my bedroom after cheering up from changing my clothes and tiding my hair in a more beautiful way then the usual braid -
another thing I started doing since I became happyer and since Jack crashed by my palace - I must confess.

He made me a bit more of the girl I was only half a year ago, when my heart was still whole and not shattered......
But it is healing, maybe because of him, and therefore I want to thank him.

With that wonderful happy thought I entered the room quality so I won't wake him up.

Strange.
Usually he is always up when I enter his room in the morning, so awake, so alert and excited.....
But now,
He is lying, on the bed like I never saw him doing before;

His head, far - far away from the pillow, his body lying in a weird angle, almost like he threw himself on the bed and slept that way all night long, without any blanket to keep him from the cold.
Ha!
For some reason, it was actually amusing to find him like this,
It's kind of cute.....
A smile started appearing on my lips as I leaned over to wake him up.

-"Jack!" I said almost whispering so I won't make him scared.
-"Jack!" I said a bit louder this time as I shaked him up gently.

Then,
He opened him eyes, blinked them one time only and then smiled that way I could never forget in a million years;
His eyes full of those small shining stars, that drowned in that perfect, deep, blue that surrounds them as always, focused completely on me, with an expression almost like he saw an angel, while I at the time, drowned in his soul, like an open book in front of me that I want to never end.
-"Elsa!" He called my name.

-"Good morning sleepy." I giggled.

-"How much time did I slept?" He asked,as he got up and I set next to him.
Blushing a bit from the fact that I had to wake him up like this, yet his eyes almost craving for my look as if they woke up after an eternity of darkness.
I giggled and almost answered before he cut me off while saying:
"No! No, how did you sleep tonight?"
He asked, raising his voice, almost exploding of existment.

Wow, I remembered him more apathetic than this, in the first days of our introduction he was unconscious and usually he was very calmed,
Although I saw some weird sparkle in his eyes when he looked at me that sometimes grew stronger while he was close to me, or a red colour that got through his cheeks we were closer then two normal strangers usually are.

I kept giggling of the high mood I was in and then remembered what happened last night.
-" I slept wonderfully. Thank you."
I blushed to the memory and smiled with all the charm and happiness I had.

He looked like he couldn't let his eyes off me while his smile grew wider!
-"Are you sure there weren't any kind of special things that happened last night?"

-"Yha, I'm sure." I answered, lying because he would never believe me, and looked at the floor to hide the instant red colour on my face.
That kiss was really good......

I laght to break the awkward silence and get that thought away as I said;
"Okay.
Don't you mind if I'll put on your scars something?
It might hurt, but don't worry it will help you."
He smiled sarcastically, and rose an eyebrow like he didn't understood the meaning of the world pain, As if he said 'Hurt me? Are you kidding?'.