Part 27 - Love her

Jack :

The next day, she seems to be lighter.
I only hope it was because of my help last night......
When I woke up in the morning I decided to do something I never thought that I will......
I am thanking to the moon.

Over all the sorrow he did to me while placing the entire world safety on my shoulders.
But I'm doing it, because it wasn't for me. Actually,
It was for Elsa.
She deserves every form of protection that the moon can offer, including mine!
Especially mine.......

I finished my unexperienced, yet quite simple to understand prayers quickly as I heard her coming down the stairs, and saw her opening the door.

-"Hi!" She said with a light voice.

-" Hello, my queen." Too official?
I smoothed things up with a smile.

She laght.
-"Jack, you can call me Elsa. You don't have to use my title as a matter of honour."
She noticed the coldness in my reaction and I got a bit nervous of her sharp understanding of the situation, catching me in one of those moments I don't exactly want her to know.

-"Okay then...... Elsa."
I said embarrassed in the beginning yet calming down as my eyes ran all over her look, enjoying every moment I wanted to stay stuck in.

-"Okay then.
Jack, you remember what we planned to do today. Right? "
She asked me with a testing look,
when I was completely out of focus as my eyes got to the edge of her dress and her ice heels that were slightly sticking out of her dress.
-"No......."

I couldn't answer her questions when I was still drowning in her!
Soo gentle, soo beautiful.......
Why do I enjoy looking at her soo much?

-"We are going to try to stand you up today. Remember?" She talked to me like a five year old kid. The exsact point my IQ dropped to that moment.
-"Yha......"
I answered still witched by her.

-"So come on already, stop fooling around!" She laght again.
Wow,
I guess I helped her very much that night, she is soo free over sudden!
And she is soo beautiful that way.......

-"Okay." I got siruse while I sat on the bed ready to stand, a part of me still confused of the ecstasy I felt last moment and always go higher and higher in when she's next to me.

I cleared my throat to ignore the strange flash in my chest and tried to stand,
But a second before I did, she held my hands and said to me as she looks deep into my eyes :
"Just do it slowly,
because we don't want the muscles that just healed to get hurt again, aren't we?"
She said sweet, yet sefisticated and kept look into my eyes as I stood up in a completely normal way.
I felt no weakness at all as she touched me, almost like she gave me power while I stood up to my full height,
Almost a head upon her height.
She was a bit terrifyed of my height compared to her's for a second as I stood in front of her in the first time,
looking at her eyes like I always wanted to, so she took a little step back and her hands got out of my reach.

In that fragile of a second when she was cutting off of me, I felt the weakness I should have felt as if I stood up alone right now!
That was extremely ood but more importantly - I felt weakness because her hands were not in mine, and her eyes got away for another remote distance. Away from my eyes.

-"Can you walk?"
She asked, conesurnd as she looks right at me.
-"I don't know."
I answered, still finding it hard to breave of the last moment oddities.
"I'll try." I answered cold again,
to calm down.

I put my right leg forward, still barely breaving out of the stress.
Is it possible that I am healing faster because of her?
Can Elsa make my pains not effective fiscally?!
'No.
It's not the time to to think about it!
Go ahead! Walk already! Do you want to make things even worse in the front without you?!'
My mind castigates on me.