Part 43 - Did you miss me?

Loki:

I steeped into the camp of humans where the mortal Midgardian I killed said it was.

Such a shame that I couldn't gat anymore information about this place and him but his name. He shouted it at me all along.
-" I am Hiccup the most furious Viking!"
-"Your friends won't hear it anyways 'Hiccup'."
That what he used to say until I made him disappear and transformed him to another energy since it was needed.

I flew by my machine and landed deep in the forests near there.

I rushed my step to the tent she was in. I knew what tent it was.

I turned the textile door to see where Elsa sleeps.
I stepped into the tent, taking her sleeping body in my arms. Taking a moment to have an interest in her white - short night gown and smiling wickedly.

I saw him sleeping on the floor, which I am sure is a habit, and held my strongest will to kill him or just have a spit in his face.

I loaded her on the space ship after steeping out of the villige and covered her with green velvet blanket.

-'She seems so peaceful.' I sighed. I thought of how innocent she was to me.
What wouldn't I give for her not to know? For her to stay?

I looked away from her and drove my ship in the sky to my fortress of Blackstone.

The midnight is as beautiful as her eyes.
Her hair as beautiful as sunrise in the North pole.
Her voice like angle's voice.

How could she go?
I might be bad but she couldn't lie.
She loved me as I loved her.
Once I lied to her she hasn't knew what she's losing.
I knew exactly when I lost her love.
And now I know I will get it back.

By any ways.
By any meanings.
By any price.

I smiled into the dark dangerously.

Elsa:

I woke up with from bed slowly.
Not understanding where am I.

I set on the bed and got the green blanket on me off.

I got up and heared a metallic sound of.... Chains?

My hand were in Chains which didn't alow me doing any ice magic. They were just like the ones in the last time I was imprisoned.
My heart beat increased in terror.

-'Where's Jack?" I asked myself.

I tried to do any kind of ice magic, desperately but with no help.
I tried harder but didn't managed to and found myself helpless. I breathed quickly.

-"It has been a long time, Elsa."

I heared a deep, sensual and well known voice behind me.

My breath was taken out of my lungs.

He came out of the shadows.
It was Loki.

-"What are you doing here?
Where am I ?
Why am I in cheanes?" I asked sceared but stable.

-"Oh, Elsa my dear. Did you miss me?
Did you think of me?
Did you think of your crimes?" He asked as he came closer to me to make me fear of him.
The same known threatening look on his face and dangerous smirk.
"Did you cried my name to the sky at your nights?"

He reminded me the saddest time of my life before Jack saved me and made me sadder than ever,yet he crassed my lips with his finger looking at them with a lot of crave.

He came close to me ,spearing only an inch between us. Attaching me to the wall and framing my face with his arm.
-"Why did you take me here?"
I asked and frowned as I got attached to the wall.
-"Isn't it obvious?"
He cocked an eyebrow and smiled as he talked in his deep voice.
-"What do you want Loki?"
I asked with a little courage.

-"I wanted to realise why did my queen burned me and casted me out to the wilds for a witless mortal 'guardian', and sleeps with him while she is still belongs to me?" He tilt his head to whisper in my ear. His hot breath brushing my ear.

-"I am not yours anymore.
You lied to me." I said truthfully to myself.
-"Oh, is that so?" His voice turned husky.
"That is surly a shame, Elsa my love." He looked all over me and grinned naturally "The romantic dreams I had." He said to himself and smiled mischievously.

-"You shouldn't have dre-" I
continued as he cut me off.
-"Then let me make them reality as a start, from this-" He took out his golden sceptre with blue big jewel and turned it to my chest.

"-Bad romance." He smiled evilly as the stone glowed.

I felt like losing bravery.
I hadn't have any more rage left. Only sass and manipulating mind. Full of self confidence.

Surly, it felt good.
I smirked devilishly and he looked stunned.

He looked all over the black sexy dress that formed around me insted of the normal blue one, and the black heels, and kissed me passionatly and pleasured me on perpouse.
I moaned and moved on with him. Closing my eyes and letting him taking my leg to his body.

He tried to get closer and move even further as I expected knowingly somehow.
I knew him too well.
I grinned as he kissed me and bit his lower lip.

He made a groan of pain and moved back slightly.
I hurried to get out of his touch, no matter how fun could that be...

He touched his wounded, bleeding lip to look strightly at the blood.
I cocked an eyebrow at his bleeding lip and turned on my heals saying:
"Don't worry. I will find my own room."

My tone was ice cold as I turned my back to him and walked with my dress out of the room. Feeling him staring at me with lust in his devilish smirk.

I had never felt better.