Part 41 - Cuddled up

Jack:

I came back to the tent by evening.
It's small, but my tent is surly comfortable, and has enough room for us both I hope.

She turned and ran towards me as I came in. I hugged her while a pink print was forming on my face when I looked behind her back to see if my room wasn't a huge mess.

-"Hi Jack. Where did you go?"
-"I had to check if everything was all right at the front,and talk to my friends to make them not suspect me anymore.

"Now don't you worry.
We don't want the tent will start to freeze." I said and looked back at her with a wink and a calming smile so she will be alright.

-" Here, Eat this. " I said and heastfully put in her hand some food.
-"Oh, Jack you really shouldn't have. Where did you get it?" She took it clumsily and asked greatfull.
I stared at her with silence.
-'I didn't steal it. I swear.' My mind reassured.

She looked at me with meekness:
"Don't you need to eat as well?"
-"Don't care about me. Just eat." I said even more heastfully and set down on the floor as she did.

She smiled to me and I watched her eat with hunger.
It made me chuckle but as soon as I did she gave me a piece of bread.
-'Damn. Is that a comeback for my chuckle?'

I regretted that action, but I took it.

-' Conclusion: you are dumb. Frost!' My mind concluded.

We both ate silently to the moon light that steeped in the tent that night.
-" Where would I sleep?" She asked a few minutes after we finished eating.

-'We will sleep together. Isn't it obvious?' I almost busted out saying.
My cheeks started burning lightly and a pink print formed on them.

-'Oh man, this is my shot.
I wanted us to sleep together so bad.
This is my chance.' Something in my whispered.

-'This isn't good. She is a queen. What will you do? Sleeping with your queen?' I mentally slapped myself.
-"You'll sleep on my bed of course." I said like it was obvious.

-"And where would you sleep?"
She asked and frowned , misunderstanding.
-" On the floor." I said as if it was sure.
She raised her eyebrows.
-"No, Jack. No. Come on. I can sleep next to you if you want." She blushed.

-"No . I will sleep there. I'll be fine. Belive me." I smiled reassuringly.
She calmed down and inhaled deeply.
-"Fine."

*

We live together already a week and a half, currently.

We lived like the first night ever since.
When I get out of the tent I tell her not to make any noise so people won't notice she's there.
I guess she's pretty good at this if she did well so far. No one ever suspected.

I bring her food in the noon and night and we eat it together. Sometimes I run back to her before training because I know it will take too long for me to be there.

We talk when I come back quickly enough to be with her.
Sometimes, I miss her too much for no reason so I burst in the tent.

She usually giggles when I do.
-"Stop it! Jack! You're always surprising me on perpouse!" She giggled a few days ago when I came home bursting in the tent she was in and start kissing her.

On the contrary tho,
Sometimes I care so much I start coming back home without even getting cleaned.

-"Oh, Gosh! Jack are you alright? What is this?"

Dirt.
One day I came back after a fight in the front and she reacted like that.
I didn't even knew I was all covered with so much mud that anyone would think I came back from hell.
-"No, no. It's fine." I murmured as I got in and tried to realise what was spreaded on my forehead.