Part 40 - Coming home

Jack:

When I got into the room , Merida immediately exclaimed gladly at me.

-"Jack!"
All of the guardians, and Hiccup too were running towards me quickly.

- "Jack!" They called me and the voice of Santa was louder than all of them together.

I hugged them all manfully.
I let Santa speak. Important things should strike his mind today.

-" Last time we thought, you're already dead. Some of us said you'll never come back. But we always thought it didn't made sense.
The moon said the prophesy would be occurred soon."

Merida said to me something and I quickly answered.
-"It's you who will be the person of the property." Santa finally said.

I went to him and stood in front of him.
-"I train as hard as I can and help all the fronts."
I said. I knew this day would come for a few months now.
It wasn't shocking anymore.
I'm cold and relaxed now.

-"Look Jack , nobody said you will lose but no one said you'll win neither ,
We would be easily captured without you for a few more hours." He secretly hissed me. I know it's only for me to get stronger.

-"No, you won't be without me anymore." I said. "I will help you."
I shut up for a second and looked at the soldiers faces.
They were more confident.
Thank the moon, the men's moral can be good.

I hurried to get to the map on the rough tree table.
-"Any news of battles we should interfere?" I asked.

-"We have 3 connections in the prime centre between the three camps of all ralms in North it's a strong place. Threfore, most of people who are at the back are safe now but there is still attacks on this place, the western hights. And we are about to lose one of our main camps in the eastern side of the front." Merida's soldier said.

She moved her head for approval.
-"It's taking hard there."

-"Good. At least not two connections like the last month. We almost couldn't connect to Hiccup and his dragons. We need to keep this area safe for the people."
I said to Santa and looked at him tensed - like he always thought - is a gesture of trust between us.

-"Jack! Jack!"I heard a thin voice of someone calling my name outside the tent and prayed it's not Elsa out there.

My breath was almost stopped before I moved the textile door of the war tent and saw all the little children hopping towards me from the fugitive zone.

This incident warmed my heart for a second or so. Those children and their future depends on this fight.I know it.
They deserve a good future.

-"Hi, little people!" I greeted them and tried to smile while coming back to the tent.
-"Jack frost! Jack frost!"
Their cheers got quiet after a second.

I got back in the room in silence.

-'You need to tell them.
They should have known even earlier.' My mind told me.

-"Okay. I have very important information to say." I had a cold and tensed face.

-"Speak your word." Santa told us and folded his arms on his chest.

I breathed deeply:
"I know who is our target."

Everyone exclaimed in shock at the sayings.

Santa came closer and looked at me.
-"Come on Jack ,who is it?"

I looked strightly to the place they stood.
-" This threat came from another planet , he is evil.
His name is Loki , his base is at the centre of the north pole.
He is controlling the Chituri army and has a clear intentions to conquer the world."