Part 45 - Diamonds

Elsa:

*Please read this part with the beautiful song "Diamonds" By Rihanna and written by sia. Thank you , you are lovely! (:

I looked in the stranger's eyes.

Suddenly,

My look getting soft,
My eyelashes flattering at his glare,
My eyes loving his face and I remembered:

I saw him and me meeting.
He woke up and smiled at me.
I saw us talking and laughing like tomorrow isn't even there.
I saw him looking at me in a nice smile when he turned to me after the icicle shattered behind him in the sunlight.
I saw him looking at me, almost adoring the way I go down the stairs.
I saw him sleeping next to me, feeling the warmth of his body and soul.
I saw how we kissed.
I saw how I loved him so much.
I saw how he embraced me to his arms when I was sad.
I saw him , simply staring at me now.
With slight water amount in his eyes waiting to burst out, then sinks back slightly. Making him trust whatever decision I make or call. No matter how hard the consequences.
Because I knew and he knew as well - that I love him.

My hand got it's own life and thinking and suddenly,
I touched his hurted and scratched chest , which was covered by his ripped off sweater, in the heart , and it began to glow in blue.

I felt like fainting for a second. And couldn't catch my breath. I remembered.

I was in love.

I breathed fast and he laugh not be living his eyes when my dress came back to blue.
Then I came back on my feet as he did.

-"No chance I am giving up - Loki!"
He roared at Loki from the throne he was sitting on , in confidence.

-"No. No, no!" Loki screamed as he saw my eye colour changes back to blue too.

He rushed down from his throne to take his scepter and to cross it against Jack's magical spear when he attacked.

It glowed in blue as he fought stronger than ever,
Full of power no one knew it's existence.

Everything happened so fast.
They kept fighting groaning at each painful punch or sudden victory upon the other fighter.

I backed off and got closer to the wall so they won't hurt me:
"Jack! Where should I go?" I called to him and asked when Loki got him to the corner.
-"To the window! down the hallway!"

I ran out of the room.
His voice echoed in the corridors.
-"Wait for me there!"

I got by the window and opened it.
The coldest wind I ever felt crassed my skin.
-'An Arctic breeze.' I thought too fast to be reminded of the legends.

They say most people didn't survive this cold. But the clod never bothered me anyway.

My eyes ran allover to think what to do.
A jump out of here would be a sure death.
Then we would both die.

-"Get down!" I heared someone from behind me shouting.
I got down and put my hands over my head. A ball of energy crossed the blank-white sky in green flame as I got up and saw it getting away.

I was so out of breath I couldn't move back to see what Jack was doing.

A strong bright blue light came from behind me as I got panicked completely.

-"Ahhhhhh! " I heared Loki roars behind us.
In less than one second someone held my hand and looked at me with his blue , safe eyes.

-"Together?" He asked me out of breath yet stable.
-"Together." I answered more sure than ever.

We jumped out of the window.
Before I could realise I was falling to the ground with him, I felt we were lifting up to the sky.

- " Boom ! " There was a terrible noise of explosion behind us.
The noise attracted my eyes to see Loki's black castle falls.

I looked far behind me , and I had no regret.

Loki was dead.
I was tearing for a moment but it was obvious that it was meant to happen. So were we.

We looked down to earth and saw all the black breaks of the castle becoming green glitters in the air, which formed later back to people.
Who met their families and lovers back on earth.

We saw Hiccup doing so too, and apparently, kissed princess Merida of the Irish Hills in the battle field!
I looked at them kissing and giggled.

-'So Jack was right! There was something between them.
People never knew."
I'd better not tell him before he will recognise his victory.

I looked back at Jack who held me nicely with his arm when we flew away.
He smiled at me lightly and I smiled back.

We knew we loved each other.
We knew we will stay together , forever.

We knew that becuse we shined bright. More than anyone.
Flying back to home.
In the morning sky.

THE END