Part 32 - Green glow

Elsa:

I woke up in the morning happier then usual.
I noticed that I am becoming happier any day since Jack crashed by my house and I took care of him.

I feel safer ,lighter and free.
If my logic was still here I'd probably think I'm too optimistic, but at least I can have some daylight in my soul because of Jack's presence.
I don't even know how to thank him for what he did for me yesterday, it was lovely!

I thought that he won't care that much about me since he only came here to watch after me, so I hid myself in those moments when I cried or was sad.
But when he said he thinks that we could act freely to each other, of course I was happy to say yes!

I thought I'll never find such a person. After all, who needs such a cold, dramatic queen around him?
Yet, there he was yesterday, standing under the several sun rays that made him look like a miracle, smiling at me honestly. Taking all worries and makes my heart flying.

Oh, what am I doing?
I can't stand here and think about him if he's already waiting for me in his room downstairs!
Maybe he's hungry?
Or maybe he's feeling tired of all that time he trained yesterday, he just stood up and started running and fighting, it was almost unnatural!
Or maybe he'll make me laght once again with that awkward way he slept on his bed yesterday?

I giggled to myself, hiding my smile behind my hand and got down the stairs joyfully, existed to see him.

But once I got close enough, and I could see him clearly with no ice walls between us he was awake;

Instead of breaking icicles with his stick that usually glowed in blue in his hands,
He was boxing with a snow pile with a straight and short strikes, furiously.

He stood against it with a fighting carriage, his face cold and focused,
and held a hard stare he gave to his imaginary enemy;
Furious, focused, almost ready to kill.

But the dark circles around his eyes told me otherwise -
He looked like he barely slept.
He trained all morning in here while I was asleep, and he still held blood in his eyes.
'Oh, Jack...'
My mind said to itself full of mursy, but I kept it and only let out a short sigh.

He beat the ice pail several times more and then hit some hard surface inside the pile and shook his hand a little bit to ignore the pain.

And then I understood,
What was inside the snow pile was ice. He just covered the icicle with snow so, if I'll watch him boxing with a regular icicle with his bare hands, I won't be worried about the injuries he probably has on his hands.
He wants to train harder so the pain will make him stronger.
Oh my! I only hope he's not bleeding!

-"Jack ! "
He covered the icicle with more snow and straightened his position, as he turned around to me with the same black circles on his face and that hard stare he couldn't let go of.

"Jack, " I called,
"Is everything okay ? " I got close and looked up to his face.
-"Yes."
He looked at me with an icy blue eyes and had the same look as one he had in the beginning when we met, or when he talked about serious things.
"Everything's alright, sure."

He turned back to the icicle I knew wasn't a snow pile, and didn't bothered to check how his hands looks like after all this time he was boxing so he won't suspect me worry about him.
I know he likes to see me happy, even if it costs with his own joy.
I only hope he thinks even when I'm crying I'm beautiful too.....

He's probably angry of something, but why?

-"Okay then."
I sent him a relaxing, charming smile.

-"Can I watch you trainning? " I asked him as softly as I could.
He turned his face back to me and said:
"Sure." With a little sparkle in his blue and icy eyes, that banished quickly.