Part 5 - Frozen angel

Loki :

I am walking to the meeting point from last week.
Was it real? Or she was a fantasy?
I am asking myself in my mind.
Will she come ? Last time she tried to run away, it wasn't surprising actually, if she knew me better she surly would run away as far as she can. Why am I doing this anyways?

I have passed those thoughts too much;
About what I said. About what she said. About her.
I don't think it's healthy to think so much of one person who is so far away from me.

But I want to meet her. I am sure of that.
All this week I tried to reject the possibility of her, and the theory of us, but I couldn't!
Somehow I cannot resist the process I'm in and I definitely don't know what it is.
I don't know what is happening to me.
Definitely no.

Maybe our meeting will give me answers;
About this situation, about what I'm feeling now; it's burning my chest every time I think about her.

Oh! mighty all father! Help me to fight my crazy mind and...
No!
Don't ask for help! Especially not from your fake father.

'Oh! There she is!'
I thought as I was hurried to hide myself behind a close tree.

My frozen angel.

'She is not yours!'  The reality reminded me annoyingly.
'But she will.
And for once you won't be able to slap in my face and ruin it again, reality!'
I answered in my heart.

Oh no !
She is going away with disappointment her face. I have to act quickly.

-"Wait! Wait. "
She turned back.
her face was not sad any more, and the disappointment was erased from her face like it never was even there.
Her face really does look as bright as the moon with that smile.
It can light a whole room!

-"Is 'wait' your favourite word sir Lokwood? " she asked and smirked.
I love when she does it.

-" Well, I guess that you are not blessed with a lot of patients don't you? " I asked mischievously, and grinned back at her.

-"And you were?" She answered.

Sophisticated. I like that.
But I already know that my smile turned me in and answered her question.
-" I am sorry for being late my queen, I was busy. " I continued lethally.
Bad habit.

- " Of what if I may ask?"
She is suspicious, so am I.

-"With a lot of things...." I smiled craftily.

-"Okay.
So, Sir Lokwood, why did you wanted  us to meet again? "
What a pointing questions! Her understanding is almost as sharp as mine.
But I can still read people better than she can.

-" I felt that the confusing situation didn't just past by for you, and I wanted to apologise. "
Apologies?!
Wow, this is not like me at all. Even the word sounds weird while I said it.
I took a moment to get out of my thoughts and turn my gaze towards her.
She looked at me confused from the sharp transition between my devious, crafty words to my apologies, but rushed to put herself together.
- " Oh no, don't worry about that, it was an axident. It was my fault. "

-"Oh no, it was my fault , my queen. I didn't want to cause any problems. "

After a short silence I continued:
"Would you like me to accompany you to your castle, my lady? "
-"I'll be happy if you do. " She smiled innocently and I walked up to her and took her hand gently, almost afraid to break her into pieces. I can't even describe why.
She is just so... feminine.

-"What a great weather." I tried to break the silence again with a known opening sentence, turning into a bigger fool with each passing second.

-"Yes, it is...." She said shyly.
"Except that it's snowing everywhere, and it might be too cold here for you. "
She smiled to herself almost bursting out laghting.
I laght, and she joined me too.
-"Well it is a bit chilly..."