(1)Lovers - SSKK/SKK

"Tch, can't believe it's this day of all"

Akutagawa was grumbling to himself in a corner. He holded a drink in his hand and a phone; wearing an actual suit with a trench coat that matches. Glasses hung off a pocket with earrings for once. Honestly shocked some people that he has piercings but Gin saying he always had it just confused them more.

Chuuya was the one that they expect with piercing sometimes... That short executive even knew the mafia dog had piercings unlike his former mentor. A black clip which hung a chain going down to his bottom where a cross hung. The other side just had a hoop earrings up top and a stud in.

"Hm?" He looked at his phone again "Idiot... Of course I'm annoyed..."

This action of his was nothing new to other. It was only weird cause he randomly always on the phone smiling or something... It diverted his attention alot but gained many; especially co-workers-

"What's going on with Aku?"

"Hm?" Chuuya glanced "ahh... He's back at it again? Got like that after sometime"

"Ehhh... But he's smiling and laughing... You never figured why?"

"Dazai-san" Gin made him turn "It's just someone close to us"

"....."

"Don't tell him I told... He knows you will snoop"

"Of course! When he's acting like that, it's like me when I see a beautiful lady!"

"Oh shut it shitty Dazai" Chuuya huffed "It's his personal life, not yours... I been curious but Aku only says if needed"

"Yeah yeah... You two do get along well" Dazai still had that look which they sighed "I still wanna know! Gin~"

"Uh, sorry... I promised my brother and I don't break them"

"Tch"

"But" the two perked up at it "He's upset that he's hear at this party and not with them"

"....."

"I know.. I would want to be with them too... They are wonderful" Gin couldn't help but smile "That earring he's wearing is also a hint"

"YESSS! You are a blessing Gin-chan!"

"Osamu" Chuuya pulled him off her "Stop flustering the girl. Ryu is glaring over here"

"How cold~"

"Soukoku!" The two jumped turning to their bosses "Finally noticed?"

"Is something wrong?" They didn't even notice gin had left "Calling us like that is freaky"

"Yeah, especially since chibi isn't my thing"

"HUHH!?!"

"Civil you two!" Ranpo came with Karl on his head "We came to ask something"

"If it's about Aku being weird, we don't know"

"The fact you two spoke together scares me more" Mori sighs "We actually have a question for you two"

"Which is?" Dazai was curious "Chuuya might drink their life away if bad"

"Why do you two have matching rings!?" Ranpo yelled making everyone quite starring "you wear it around your neck and Dazai wears it on his finger!"

"....."

"So?"

"They are engaged" Akutagawa Made them all surprised and the two twitch "They been for a while now. First it was dating secretly for a while then the treaty came. They got engaged surprisingly"

"Aku! We were supposed to tell!"

"My apologies Dazai but Chuuya already drinking away"

"ACK! CHUUYYYAAA!"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes/This one-shot will have another part)