Past&Future - DazustuxChuRyu

"Ah! Dazai-san!" Atsushu went up to the male "Is it me or did you get shorter? Where you hit by the enemy?"

The male stared at the boy interested. Who was he and how did he even know his name? And if he did, the kid seemed too friendly and happy around him. The male is the demon prodigy-

"Ah! Where you trying to kill yourself again!?" He took the gun "This out of everything... It's very dangerous"

"...."

"I just realized, you haven't said anything"

"The year is XxXx"

Atsushi froze at that. Not only the year but the closed eye smile he gave. The tiger backed up nervously knowing what happened now... This was the ability-

"How about we start our relationship early?" Dazai had picked him up "hm?"

Atsushi was in fear for his life now. This was mafia Dazai after all... Not a good thing. Absolutely bad... Wait, has he met Chuuya yet?"

"My dog? So you are from the future"

"Y-yes... You should know that this should stay between us then"

"Not gonna happen"

'He really hasn't changed!'

————————

"Dazai, who is this?" Mori smiled on his hands "He seems to be very gone"

"Don't worry about him. Contiune with the meeting"

"Dazai-san... Please let me go"

"Nope"

"This is exactly why Chuuya is Aktuagawas favorite" Atsushi sighs not caring for the looks "I apologize for being here. He wouldnt let me go"

"May we know your name?"

"Sorry ane-san, im not allowed" Atsushi laughed nervously "please don't worry, I'm not anything worth troubling over"

"...."

"Also, did you beat up Aktuagawa? You did, didn't you?" He went over rubbing the boys head "Don't worry, I'm sure you will make him proud"

"Jinko" The door slammed open "Get your hand off me"

"WAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE TOO!?! ah! Teenage Chuuya!"

"No" Aktuagawa moved Chuuya way holding him "You shall not"

"YOU ARE HOLDING HIM! WHY CANT I!?! I HUG HIM ALL THE TIME!"

"This isnt our Chuuya"

"SAYS THE ONE HOLDING HIM!?!"

"put me down right now, Ryunosuke"

"right. My apologies"

Younger Chuuya huffed, "Come here boy"

Atushu went over instantly hugging the smaller boy. Chuuya just rubbed the tigers head who happily purred. Aku looked away coughing to hid his amusement. A glare got sent to him-

"Not my issue cat"

"SHUT IT WITH THAT! IM A TIGER"

"Ne, ne~" Dazai came in "Who knew you become such a momma Chibi"

"Fuck off Dazai"

"Technically he is" silence filled the room to ryus comment "In a sense"

"Aku" Atsushi made him roll his eyes "Don't give me that. How we get back?"

"How else? Until Dazai-san Cancels it. It will reset of course. We only came here cause of those two"

"So that's why I appeared by..."

"Why else idiot?"

"Says the no eyebrows" he got wacked with akus ability "REALLY!?"

"You had worst"

"Of course I have... I don't want to revisit those memories" He then looked towards an empty spot "Dazai will be returning us"

"Finally" Akutagawa bowed "I apologise for all this mix up"

"SON OF A BITCH!" Attention went to Chuuya falling through a portal "IM GONNA MURDER THAT MACKERAL!"

"Hello Chuuya! Welcome! I'm guessing he pushed you?"

"What you think kid?" He huffed "why are you latched onto younger me?"

"Cause you weren't here? And plus, you are adorable!" Atsushu went latching onto the grown male "See?"

"Yeah okay... Don't even say anything Osamu"

"Wah! How did you know!? Also wait, when did that happen?"

"Nothing to worry about. Our relationship will always be the same"

Akutagawa went coughing to not laugh as astushi snickered. Chuuya lifted atsushu tossing him through a wall annoyed-

"Would you like to go too Ryu?"

"No... My apologies"

"that hurt Nakahara-san!" Atsushi came through the rubble rubbing his head "My healing can do so much.."

"You survived with missing limbs, you will live through that"

"I wonder why" He gave a look to the grown emo boy who just smirked "Wipe that look off!"

"Excuse me" Younger Aku spoke "By what you said earlier..."

"Yes, he was correct" Ryu answered himself "Don't worry so much... You won't remember anyways"

"So the praise kink been sice young?" Chuuya went snickering as Akutagawa wacked him "OW! DONT HIT ME!"

"I literally don't have that and my youngerself doesn't even know that stuff"

"So you became knowing..." Atsushi bursted out laughing while starting to glow "oh man!"

"Shut it weretiger" He blushed a bit embarrassed "We are leaving"

"Im telling this to Dazai"

"DONT YOU DARE CHUUYA-"
"CHUUYA-SAN!"

They disappeared with the two tackling. The past went resting and rewinding before any of those events had happened... No events will be changed luckily-

"Why you guys on him? What happened?"

"Appearently! Hm!"

"NOTHING IMPORTANT DAZAI-SAN!"

The male raised an eyebrow curiously since the tiger was dying of laughter. Well he will let it be since it is them getting along. It's good they do-

"Oh right!" Atsushu relaxed himself a bit "h-he agreed that Chuuya is Mommy material!"

"OH MY! NO WAY!" Dazai dramatically gasped "AKUTAGAWA!"

"I-I DID NOT!"

"it's okay my boy" Aku barried his face into chuuyas shoulder "I'm not mad... Those two are just kinky idiots"

"Im not kinky though?"

"Atsushi... We been in bed with you. Don't start"

"WAH! OSAMU!" The tiger went after seeing them walking away "NOT YOU TOO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT"

"He got a point. You are the most kinky out of us" Chuuya got Dazai glare "only said the truth... Ah! Reminds me to share!"

"DONT YOU EVEN DARE CHIBI"

The end

(Sorry for mistakes/I don't know why I made this one but it exist now-)