- BSD X K-Project -

God or king clans are something that vanished in history and abilities began rising. The immortal king, the white king, made sure no swords fell throughout that time and civilization kept advancing. The slate was hidden away and transferred into something known as the book in present days; Adolf knew the kings in the future will surely fight once again. Hopefully, the reincarnates of who becomes each clan kings get memories of the past. Especially himself...

In the present, Kings are mostly talked about as gods. Not anyone talks about that history anymore besides the crater made by a god; the red king's sword that somehow didn't shatter. Mostly the age of kings isn't history people know unless you are an ability user or simply like history. Nowadays kings have no clansmen nor reveal identities of it; but that never can last long. Everything circulated when the new white king met the new blue king at a river side. Neither of them, not knowing the others identity but bonded like the old king's...

"We have confirmed the book is related to the slate" Kunikida pulled up images on the projecor as every sat in silence "Special officer Ango has given us his information. You may wonder why. Well, He has a theory Fyodor is actually the new colorless king in our society and I am sure we all know what that means"

"That is not lovely" Mori hummed thinking "We are fighting against a king.."

"Not one" Higuchi who was on the other side standing pressed a button as sigma appeared with words "Sigma has been dubbed this generation's gold king. He has massive connections with a piece of the book already. The problem is, he has no memories so Fyodor is using this to his advantage"

"Isn't that a good thing?" Atsushis input got looks from around, "He won't be able to access it"

"That is correct!" Ranpo grinned "You are becoming a better detective everyday"

"hahaha... Thank you Ranpo-san"

"Nakahara-san" Kunikida cleared his voice "You are the red king no?"

"Yeah so what?" He rolled his eyes leaning in the chair "just cause I hold that titled doesn't mean it is something i should use"

"Chibi actually thinking!?!"

"Fuck off shitty dazai... If anything you should be using yours" Dazai just smiles as everyone gave him looks "Thought i wouldn't say? I think this situation is suited to spill"

"You are such a disobeindent dog"

"Dazai?" Fukuzawa raised an eyebrow "What king are you and when.."

"When i got it isn't important! I hold the blue king sword"

"EHHH!?!"
"THERES NO WAY-"
"YOU!?!"

"I know right Atsushi-kun? Me holding that tilt is bazaar enough"

"Very bazaar... I still find it funny chuuya manipulates gravity which is something the white king does but since abilities were made from the older kings using the slate, it isn't that surprising"

"Of course not" A cat jumped onto the table sitting "It's a powerful tool after all"

"Nastume-san.."

"a strain?"

"Correct, Atsushi-kun. I was given the properties of one" He chuckled "This is really troubled though.. You should contact the gray king again to see if they can make a clansman"

"No worries there sir" Kunikida pushed his glass "Ango has told me Fyodor has given others clansmen right so we can do the same. It is how he found out he was the colorless king"

"Is it a bad time to say i am a silver kings clansman?" Kouyou got eyes to pop quickly "I would think it would be obvious. My dear Kyouka is too"

"Wait, you guys know who the white king is?" Akutagawa spoke "And didn't say anything?"