Timelines - Soukoku

"CHUUYA! BEHIND YOU!"

"Shit!"

Dazai shielded his eyes as a white glow exploded. Dazai blinked back seeing the user nowhere in sight cursing. This was gonna be trouble...

"God damn it... Where the hell did I end up at?" Osamu caught the voice seeing a taller ginger dusting himself "I know that guys seems familiar from somewhere..."

"... Chuuya?"

"Hm?" Chuuyas eyes widden going over to the male "now I remember... Now isn't this interesting"

Dazai blushed at the sudden hand on his head. Chuuya chuckled ruffling the males head making him annoyed. Osamu had to admit, that Chuuya look good. Would his Chuuya look like that too? In the future?

"Man! I miss this small you!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!?! Stop rubbing my head!"

"Hahaha! Like a cute gremlin!" Dazai only got more red "Now then! We should find the one who caused this"

"He disappeared after hitting you..."

"I got hit too so it must work as one. You two will have to cancel at the same time but knowing you... You are gonna stall cause im younger..."

'I still tease? Wait we are still close?'

"It be best if I'm not know. Don't want anything to be messed with so let's go find the user"

"Ah right.... You aged nicely though"

"Hm? What was that?"

"N-nothing! I didn't say anything but let's hurry up!"

Chuuya grinned following the embarrassed demon prodigy. Oh how he missed that... Well he gets it sometimes but His Osamu has no shame now-

——————

"Where the fuck?"

"OH MY! A CHIBBER CHIBI!"

"HUH!?!" Nakahara Froze at the grown man "M.. mackerel?"

"The one and only chibi!" He rubbed the gingers head "ah! You are so small! Oh how I miss this! Who am I kidding? You be small no matter what!"

"YOU DAMN! STOP THAT BASTARD!"

"Relax relax! You gonna be stuck with me no matter what! I miss the younger days anyways..."

"Tch... So I gotta wait on my Dazai?"

"Hm? Oh no no. My Chuuya was also hit meaning there are two. So we have to find the other one on this side! Ack! you really are so cute!"

"H-Hey!"

Dazai had picked up the smaller Chuuya happily. The ginger just got flustered madly especially at the kiss on the nose. His Dazai never would of done this... Who is this man!?!

"Now now! Let's go find the man! Chibi will be mad at me if I let him stay away too long... He's probably having the time of his life teasing me..."

"...."

"Hm? Something on my face?"

"Uglyness ya"

"Wah! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL!?!"

The ginger let out small laughter making Dazai grin. So Chuuya did like him acting a fool before; maybe he still does... Osamu could only guess Chuuya adored him being a regular being. He viewed him as human-

"Let's hurry up idiot. I rather not be spotted"

"Understood, my smaller partner"

"Shut it asshole"

The end

(Sorry for mistakes)