Chibier You - Multi/SKK

Everyone has a soulmate. This soulmate can either be visible to others or just to yourself depending on you or who the mate is. You usual have control over this once you reach 10. Your soulmate comes as the size of your palm like a doll but this doll has a "soul" so don't get it wrong. It grows, more like ages, and acts just the person you are connected to.

Of course, not every soulmate is ideal and sometimes people date other people but that's just life. This mate needs the same things you do, it's like your buddy that will never leave you even if you hate that person. It may be connected to that person but many people treat it as a child or a companion like I said. The real soulmate may hate you but the extension of the system will always show you love and care. Some people can even have multiple for different ages or it can morth into one and split apart but those are an extreme special case of emotion...

"Hey Atsushi?"

"Hm? Yes? Dazai-san?"

"Why do you hide your little buddy?"

He blinked, "Eh? But you hide yours?"

"Thats correct. My soulmate "hates" me so its only right I don't tell people and yours?"

"Hes" He glanced at the emo on his desk blantly starring "Never met him personally is all so I don't want to have him out if he doesn't you know"

"Is that soo... Mines is just as agressive as the real one"

"How badly are you treating it?" Kunikida gave dazai a look "It can't be like that unless you don't give it attention"

"You tell it that. It's biting my finger right now" The man sighed holding his hand up as it dangled; the others couldn't see it but the red markings on his finger said so "Maybe it's for my bad habits. Its cute that its small and all but ew at the same time"

"Mini Kyouka-chan never biten me!" Kenji joined in with the mini girl on his shoulder "Is that normal?"

"Yes" The real kyouka quickly stated with her small kenji on her head "Dazai-san is just a special case"

"Mines is usually quiet and stares" Atsushi rubbed a finger at air but he caressed the dolls cheek who softly enjoyed it "Its not one for affection so its also a special case I suppose"

"Could your soulmate not be a lover?"

"Possibly Ranpo! Or they aren't used to it by how it acts to my affection"

"You switched pronouns"

"uh, yeah? Thats correct, Dazai-san? It told me it does?

"Let me seeee~"

"No way, especially since I don't know yours"

"Ugh, you are no fun! Theres nothing special!"

He went messing with air but placed the chibi red head n his palm then a hat on its head as it stared cutely before pushing it out infront of atsushi as it materiallized. The tiger gasped as other reactions came to be at the little adorable thing. It blinked standing up looking over at the tiger-

"See? Not a big deal"

"Not a big deal?" Atsushi let the small ginger step into his hands "This is Executive Nakahara! .. A-ah, sorry! Chuuya-san! No need to stomp! My apologizes"

"Ugh, yeah its the slug. This is just a chibier him, so annoying too"

"well uh" He put chuuya on the table as it blinked before pointing at the male that appeared "Its it too late to say.."

"ATSUSHI!?!" He looked at the doll shock "WHAT!?!"

"Oh my" Ranpo laughed as he was given a book by his doll "Thats fucking hilarious"

"YOU BOTH HAVE MAFIA MEMBERS!?!"

"Kunikida, I was in the mafia before??? BUT ITS THE FACT MY TWO STUDENTS NEVER TOLD ME THEY WERE SOULMATES!"

"Does akutagawa know you two are soulmates?"

"He does actually. Chuuya has showed him the tiny me.. You know when two soulmates meet, these little devils, they cling to each other and stuff"

"Really? I never seen my version" Atsushi giggled at the small chuuya patting his student "Thats so cute"

"Hes in mother-hen mode ugh"

"Oh stop being cruel" Yosano came over letting hers appear going to the table "Let them bond"

"I forgot you had ane-san" Dazai blinked at the three talkin in gibberish "This is so like the slug its disgusting. Nice to everyone but me"

"I bet if you weren't an asshole, neither would act like that"

"KUNIKIDA! HOW COULD YOU!?!" The door opened getting attention ".. You have weird timing"

"I don't have weird timing" Chuuya huffed before spotting the table "Ah.. Okay, I see why but I am just here to drop the stuff from yesterday"

"Oh the report and list" Kunikida thanked him while taking it "By the way, your.. uh.."

"My little guy? Hes on my hat" He pointed as it appeared looking at them curious a nub to its mouth "They both have some attatchment to it"

"Hey, thats not funny"

"Its the truth" He snorted "Secondly, it acts just like Dazai. Shows love and care when needed and being clingy for no damn reason"

"Stop spreading lies" Dazai groaned out quickly taking his chibbier chibi "Look, yours is just as stupid"

The mini chuuya through his leg nub, kicking the chin of its owner. Everyone in the office just let out a sigh. Yup, its clearly Dazais fault it doesn't act how it should be-

"Such a meany!" Dazai rubbed it whinning "What if I bled?" It then went panicking, reaching its nubs out which dazai put a finger between "Ah, I didn't mean it literally, you know better than that. The loyalty you have is sickening chuuya"

"Fuck off, and I am not questioning those so talk next time detective agency" Chuuya went leaving as it climbed down which chuuya caught it, and it went rubbing up against its face "Okay okay, next time Little Zai"

"An't no way" Yosano snickered as Dazai suck into his seat "You done that before?"

"My teenager self lacked attention okay?"

"I see that. Your chibbier chibi is even rubbing against your fingers as comfort"

"Nothing new" He made it vanish from eye sight "Another reason not to show it.. Also, if you have sex do these just watch or do they fuck?"

"DAZAI!"

"SHHHH! KUNIKIDA!" Ranpo ate a chip "HE HAS A POINT!"

"NOT YOU TOO! UGH! GET BACK TO WORK!"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes)