(1)Drinking Buddy - Astūya

"Chuuya-san?"

"Hm?" The ginger turned quickly "What you doing out so late?"

"I could say the same to you?"

The two boys stared at each other before small laughter came out of there mouths. Seems they both wanted some nightly air...

"Wanna join me? I'm heading to a bar. Before the light changes"

"How could I possibly reject?"

The tiger went hopping on behind the male smiling. Chuuya smirks getting ready to go off as the tigers hand went around. He ramped the bike leaving off as it hit green-

"It always feels so good" Atsushi hummed at the wind "No wonder you always on it"

"Exactly... And if I get a car, Dazai might blow it up again"

"Pfft, sounds like him!" Atushi snuggled into the executive "He pissed me off today though"

"Oh? What he do now? Must be bad if you are mad"

"Let's just say... The whole office didnt want to come near me"

"That bad? Stupid bastard... Tell me when we have some drinks" Chuuya couldn't even believe he did that "I rather not get pissed on the road"

"Hahaha! Sure thing! You find a certain action I did hilarious"

"Can't wait, little tiger"

————————

"PFT! YOU DIDNT!"

"I DID!" He snickered  at chuuyas reaction "BRO WAS QUIET FOR THE WHOLE DAY AFTER I DID THAT!"

"OH MY! I WISH THAT WAS RECORDED!"

The two were clearly stable drunk like they done it before. Someone really shouldn't have let these two be close... Atsushi took another sip of his drink in relief-

"Now tell me why you are upset"

"Don't get me started. Ane-san and Mori thought they were slick"

"Oh?"

"Mhm... The black lizards were even upset at what they did. Literally tried to make an example by using me. Like no"

"Example for what?"

"Calm down tiger. No growling" Chuuya chuckled "As you know, me and Dazai were soukoku... And you and Ryu are the next gen?"

"I don't like were this is going"

"Exactly.... Let's skip over that cause I think you get it... The real bullshit was when the two brought out a dress"

".... She knows how Mori is... Why.."

"I don't know. Probably trying to have a daughter again. There's more fucked up shit but like that started it all. Elise was even shocked"

"What is with... I need another cup"

Chuuya agreeded motioning the worker for another bottle. They already went through two; sharing each one. It wasn't uncommon for the worker anyways; He knows how they drink-

"Oh right! Chu, did I tell you about the time Dazai actually got embarrassed?"

"No no. Tell. Right now"

"Hehe, okay. All of us was playing a game. It was a dare game honestly" the worker brought it "Dazai didn't expect questions we would give him and not the one I had"

"You have me at my seat"

"Okay" he went fixing his drink "so, me and Dazai was the last and I won. It was an eliminate dare thing. Winner ask and loser has to do it or the president makes you do everything for a day. Dazai being who he is, wasn't scared that I also something bad"

"He's an idiot for that" He took the bottle pouring himself "We both know you would"

"Exactly... Well, the agency doesn't that much... Anyways, besides the point! Since he likes being a ass, I decided to be one. So I said "go make out with the hottest person to you in this room"

"ATSUSHI! YOU CANT DO THAT TO THE CLOSET-"

"what he gets... Poor kunikida though"
Atsushi snickered "Dazai left right after! He made everyone close their eyes though but it was so obvious when everyone looked around"

"He's the definition of a bi figure"

"Most definitely chu" Atsushi then choked noticing people "what the fuuccckkk.."

"What?" Chuuya turned his head seeing atsushi sinking "you are kidding me..."

"Ah! There!" The people went over "knew you be drinking... Away..."

Atsushi just ignored the stares, looking towards the wall, sipping his glass. Chuuya kicked him since he looked like he was gonna laugh. He shot a quick glare looking-

"Don't mind me... Continue your conversation"

"I... I'm more confused on you drinking" Tachihara stared "Dazai actually let's you?"

"I'm over 18? And it's my life?" Atsushi put it down "We we're only relaxing"

"Atsushi" Aku spoke "You dont need o become one too"

"Do I gotta remind you of last time" he looked away coughing in his hand "That's what I thought"

"... Brother" Gin gave him a look "You said you don't drink"

"He's a lier" Chuuya scoffed "Drunk with me plenty of times"

"I know my limit" Atsushi snickered "shut it jinko"

"Leave the my drinking buddy alone boy" Chuuya sighs "Guess we call it a night"

"Sure Chuuya-san. This stays between us" Atsushi swallowed the cup down "Ugh, we usually drink longer"

"Ooo, come to my house! It better that way! You three will join!"

"I knew coming was a bad idea" Gin sighs "Guess I'll be the moderator"

"Oh hell yes! You still have that wine?"

"Just restocked from last time" the three just gave looks at the two smiling boys "Just in case"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes/Part 2 coming soon)