(1)Confession - Soukoku

"Chibi come on! Don't be like that!"

"Dazai! I don't got time for your games! We both know this joint mission will be done easily! So go home"

"But I am home~"

"YOU DAMN!" Chuuya gripped his hands "JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"awww" He reach his hand to chuuyas cheek "is chibi flustered~?"

"stop it" Chuuya smacked the hand away "I'm serious Osamu"

"...."

"Why you even come here for? Huh? There's nothing here you want. I'm not holding you leaving against you since that area was toxic with you but still. We both know, if I was was important, you would of told and talk with me. Just like you did before about mori"

"I... Chuuya, where..."

"Where this coming from? Dazai I'm not stupid. We grew up together since teenagers... I would think you at least trust me enough to help you but you don't. We both have different views of each other"

"That's not true" their was clear anger in his voice "You know damn well I care about you. You know how I am is why"

"Tch, just go. This isnt" Dazai grabbed his hand "Let go. I'm heading back into my place and closing the door. I don't wanna see your face until work"

"you realling gonna be like this?"

"I am? You the one who shut me out first" He hit his hand off "I have a right too! And now you are mad cause I'm doing it? Nobody said play with my trust. My feelings. My heart Dazai Osamu... You out of everyone knows what I been through and I'm not risking it again"

"....."

"Exactly. You don't know what to say cause it's the truth"

"Chuuya... You know I never want you..."

"Dazai. Until you get your shit together, don't come near me"

"Chuuya! You can't be serious right now!"

"I am. So leave me the hell alone! Ngh!"

"You aren't going anywhere until this is settled"

Dazai had pinned the ginger to the wall holding the shoulders. Chuuya glared at the brown hair male who was also clearly upset. Was that sadness in his eyes mixed with...

"Look at yourself. You the one conflicted for no reason. It's quite simple to say "I missed you" or "I wanted to ask" or "I just didn't want to hurt you" blah blah blah"

"That's funny coming from someone like you"

"What? You wanna bring that shit up? You don't even consider yourself human! Your ability is even... Dazai don't make punch you"

"Ha, yea" He backed off "You want me dead after all"

Chuuya gave a groan rolling his eyes. He hated that look from him. The cold dead look; reminded Chuuya of the past. The ginger went grabbing his collar pulling him down. He was tired of this. Why can't the idiot just understand?

The two soft lips touched each other; Dazai couldn't believe. His best friend just... Is this for real? This soft, Carmel like taste is chuuyas lips? He was pushed away and Chuuya was gone into the house. Dazai face exploded bringing his lips in. The sensation lingered...

"UNDERSTAND NOW? LEAVE!"

".... Chuuya... Please open the door"

The ginger was in a ball crying silently against the door. He was gripping his head at the stupidity he just did... Osamu can tell he's crying; how his voice sounded. If only he wasn't so stupid-

"Alright... I'll leave but... Promise me you won't drink"

"...."

"See you tomorrow Partner"

To be continued

(Sorry for mistakes/part 2 coming soon)