Handful - Soukoku

"Dazai, I wonder how you are even a talent sometimes"

Kunikida sighs at the male who was face planted in the floor. His whole aura wasn't the same as usual; was fagtiue hitting the slender male? The worker went crouching poking the cheek-

"Osamu, what's going on? Are you sick?"

"Nooo.... I'm just..."

"Sit up now" He went helping him up "WHAT THE HELL DAZAI!?!"

The puffy baggy eyes gave everything away. Everyone in the room eyes widden at the agent being like that. Something serious was going on.... He was sat in a chair which Dazai huffed about-

"Ranpo-san?"

"Sorry but I don't know... Not enough information... What's up Dazai? You were like that since the early morning. First one present here actually"

"....."

"Dazai... You haven't slept in how long? Was it more than 3 days?"

"He twitched" Yosano joined "Seems you are right Ranpo"

"Don't look away or not talk" Atsushi came in "We all are worried Dazai-san"

"He's not gonna tell" Kunikids sighs "At least sleep then... Right now"

"No"

"Why the hell not? Your body gonna give out if you don't"

"Let it then Doppo"

Not the first name calling.... Seriously, how are the gonna help their mental case? Atsushi then remembered going on his phone quickly; maybe he would do the trick? Hopefully....

"Okay!" The tiger got up, not saying anything, moving to Dazai with a phone on speaker "how sentiment are you? You can see my fingers or are they blurry?"

"Blurry but" The agency was in a stir of surprised "It's three"

"You haven't slept in 5 days... Jesus Christ Osamu. Did you eat?" Osamu shook his head which others gasped about "No? Fluids at least?"

"Yes... You already know so why bother... This isn't fair Atsushi-kun"

"He just knows you will talk with me... Give him the phone"

Atsushi put it off speaker handing it. Dazai took it leaving out a bit wobbily; wanted a private talk was why. The tiger went explaining that the contact was an emergency number for Dazai-

"He gave you it of all?" Ranpo hums "weird..."

"That's... That's cause of my dating life. Let's not right now, I can see your looks. I just hope Dazai-san feels better after"

"Who even was that?"

"Old friend of his Kunikida... His mental brain deteriorates randomly so I was warned to call if needed"

"Why can't we know exactly who the person is?"

"Cause I thought it be better from his mouth? Yosano-sensei?" They all understood the tiger "I don't wanna tell and then Dazai wasn't comfortable..."

"We can wait" Tanikazi joined "We did before and he spoke. We will do it again"

—————————————

"C-... Chuuya~"

"You are doing a good job love... Keep it up"

It was only a week later and they can't help themselves. Well, more like Dazai wanting to ginger by him again... His whole body was shaking lightly with his hands moving below. The man was sitting on his bed legs open, phone on his shoulder; he swears Chuuya was right in front of him-

"You are a handful I tell you... Stick another one in will you? Pretty boy?"

"Y-yes!"

Chuuya just chuckled at the the eager moan. They really haven't touched each other in a hot minute; if they didn't work at different times, he be helping physically. Nobody would believe the prodigy boy acts like this. With his old partner too?

"Damn you sound so fucking gorgeous... I can only imagine..."

"T-then hurry up asshole"

"Ah, I didn't tell you to slow down mackerel... I'll hang up and you be alone"

"Please don't... I'm sorry sweetheart I just.."

"Hmm... I see. Talk to me, have you said anything?"

"Not yet" Dazai was cleaning himself up "ngm!"

"Careful, it's still sensitive... Osamu, you should tell them you are married"

"To my old partner? Who was not only someone I managed as a manager but a model partner?"

"We are literally the same age even if I'm older.... Seriously, you like making your life difficult"

"What's the matter? I heard noises"

"Organizing... Im trying to hurry up to be Beside you. To touch that gorgeous body slowly and ruffly. Making you beg for more each second and not wanting to stop"

"Shut up before someone hears you"

"Pfft, you tell me for that? I literally just walked you through it all... If you get hard again, don't worry Osamu, I will help"

"You are the damn handful"

The end

(Sorry for mistakes/it's a bit choppy)