Unexpected Wonders - Soukoku

Uh... BSD x Sekai au again but this time they are the gay groups. Feel free to use it if you want but give credit like any other

Have some lore;

Voc; Mori, Fukuzawa, Koyo, Tanizaki Siblings, Francis, Hirostu

VBS; Chuuya, Atsushi, Ranpo and Poe (Untamed Legacy Writers)
WS; Sigma, Fyodor, Dazai, Gogol + RoboFedya (Su!cīdal★W∅nDerS)
LN; Higuchi, Gin, Tachihara, and Ryu (Black Lizards)
MMJ; Elise, Q, Kyouka, and Lucy (MORE SWEETS PLEASE!)

Hidden/Old group N24; Dazai, Chuuya, Atsushi, Akutagawa (Salvation @/Midnight)

————————

"Are you okay? Do you need help?"

The ginger asked the white and purple hair male. He shook his head and the shorter male went helping. Sigma couldn't help but notice how handsome the male was. His hair was styled like some rockstar and dressed not only spicy but cool. He had piercings too that connected from his ear to lip and the other just had some too.

His body was muscular and plumped too unlike sigma's. It's a bit plumped but he isn't on the muscular side much-

"Where you taking these boxes? I'm Chuuya by the way"

"A-ah, I'm sigma! And it's to the WonderApple amusement park... Stuff broke down at the stage and we needed parts. My troupe members did crazy experiments again and even damaged our robot..."

"I... Should I be concerned?"

"I say yes but it's too normal at this point... I don't get why I put up with them"

"They seem... Very uh... Cherry?"

"Our stage is literally called Suicidal Wonders. I won't say that..."

".... Okay now I'm really concerned"

"It's a stage to spread self awareness and entertain but I'm the only sane one" Sigma sighs "well... Not anymore after having those mental people around"

"I... I can only imagine"

The two went chatting the whole way there. The two actually seemed to get along pretty well that sigma even took his number to talk more later. He didn't want to do it infront of his friends knowing how they are... They made it in without problem which Chuuya passed off as him being worker-

"Just put it over there!" Chuuya nodded going to the stage "Robo-Fedya Where did the others go?"

"They went" A robot resembling a Russian rat spoke "out into the park. I shall send a message to Fyodor-sama"

"Thank you" Sigma shook his head "Please shut off after so I can fix you up"

"Understood, Ligma"

"..Ligma?"

"Don't... They did that cause of my name and joke..."

"I can tell. Do you want some help? I know some stuff so I can help fix the stage while you fix your robot friend?"

"He's the mascot and is made after the owner's son... And yes, that would be delightful"