(2)Married - ChuuAstu

"the fact he told then he's seeing someone with even..."

Atsushi just mumbled to himself walking in. He was giving an invite that says he's Chuuyas plus one. Nobody knows it's the tiger but still; the look the gaurds gave clearly showed they were curious.

The tiger had a red dress that stuck, with a corset, a white chocker, black fishnets that reached his thighs with red ankle boots and white lace gloves. His hair had extension put in to change the hair style from the obvious, curled out and half up. He also had light massacre and lipstick on. His black earrings clipped at the top, hanging a golden chain to the bottom where a black spike hung-

"Hun... You gotta stop doing this to me" Atsushi turned smiling "Damn..."

"Pervert Chuuya"

"Not my fault... You dressed in my colors on purpose" Chuuya licked his lips admiring "If I could I would take you away"

Atsushi grumbled out of wanting that and embarrassment. Chuuya didn't look back himself. The red collar shirt, that was a bit open and puffed out the black pants. The pants that stuck to his body showing the juicy figure; the hair was up too-

"Come Tsu" He took the tigers hand "They have been annoying me"

"I mean... Not everyday you are bringing someone" Chuuya nodded letting the male drink from his wine cup "also these contact look fine?"

"Mhm. The gold eyes fit you wonderful even though I would love too see it without them"

"You and this flirting" Atsushi huffed as they were about to reach "I... Nauh, who forced him into that?"

"Shhhh, gotta act like you just meeting them. And gin did"

'Of course' Tsu took another sip 'of course'

"Ah! The star of the show is back!" Lemon boy grinned "my my, what a lovely partner"

"Call them Yoshi. It's short for there name Tsuyoshi"

"It's a pleasure to meet you all" The tiger put up an fake act "Chu has told me many things about you guys"

"The white hair already pisses me off" Aku got wacked by gin "Gin..."

"Ignore my brother. He has a rivalry friendship with someone with white hair. You look stunning"

"You do too miss Gin" Atsushi ignored the raised eyebrow from Chuuya "I'm sure they must have a nice friendship"

"You talking about Atsushi?" The other ginger got a nod "When do you two communicate? Don't you two hate each other?"

"That's none of your business" Akutagawa crossed his hands "Dazai-san also likes how we are"

"Okay that makes more sense" Chuuya sat with atsushi "Cause it almost seemed like a hidden lovers scenerio"

"Disgusting" Ryu expression made them all snicker "You are the only hidden lover scenerio"

"Yeah yeah.... But Tsu is here? Isn't she?"

"Oh yeah!" Higuchi spoke "I don't think the boss informed you but please don't get mad. He asked the agency to help"

Tsu choked on the drink as Chuuya got annoyed. The agency!?! His husband wouldn't have asked if they were gonna be here. It must be Dazai and Kunikida; they were only there when he left if you ignore Yosano and Ranpo-

"I don't got time to deal with that bastard"

"Relax Chuuya" Tsu honestly wanted to run "He can do anything but... Nevermind"

"Exactly. I told you how he is" A voice the rang "Oh no"

"Oh no indeed" Atsushi slid in the chair "That mouth is not gonna stop"

"Oh my god! Chuuya did have a plus one!"

"Dazai... Shut up or lover your voice"

"Fine, fine! But how come nobody knew? You got quite a catch too..."

'no. Stop! This is just getting awkward and weird then t already is!'

"Dazai" kunikida came behind "Stop causing a scene"

"Awww... But everyone already knows how I am"

"I'm gonna go get another drink"

"Don't drown yourself"

"Nakahara... You can't be saying that when everyone here knows how you drink"

He rolled his eyes as tsu left away. She needed to get away from them; especially Dazai. It was too unsettling. This night was supposed to be fun and relaxing; now she's on gaurd twenty-four seven-

"Yeah, they are over there" his picked up the conversation "Ada is also here so if we wanna do anything, we gotta be secret about it"

'Now I know why the calls where made'

"You know the boss isn't gonna like us taking too long with the assassination"

"Thank you" The bartender nodded "Have a pleasant night"

Atsushi will relay it to Chuuya after they calmed down. A hand then wrapped around his waist pulling him. Wrong move buddy-

"Take your hand off me"

"Oh come on sweet cheeks! Ooo, a wine drinker? How lady like"

"My husband got me on it"

"Who cares... He won't know" Atsushi snorted as he backed off "So how about you come have fun with me?"

"What's your name first?"

"Where are my manners... Luis Nevermore"

'wait he's the boss...'
"I'm Tsuyoshi Nakahara, nice to meet you Luis"

"Such a lovely sm... Wait" he backed up nervously "Did you just say..."

"Hm? I am Tsuyoshi Nakahara, mister Luis" He gave a grin to the sweating man "What's wrong? You seem to got your pants in a twist"

"It seems he wants to loose it too"

"N-no!"

The man left quickly making Tsu snicker. Yosano was here too it seemed; honestly he was glad. Yosano probably saw him bugging atsushu-

"I take you for the help"

"Of course darling. You are Chuuyas plus one right? I saw you at the table"

"Yes I am. He got scared when I said my lovers last name"

"As you should. It be trouble if people know your full name"

"Exactly what I thought"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes/part 3 soon)