- Phoney - Soukoku

"So dazai"

"Yes~? Ranpo-kun?" he looked over as the male came closer "What do you need?"

"You have your mafia phone still right?" Everyone perked up as he stiffen a bit "I thought it be interesting to see... No, learn more. It will be a group activity since you made us suffer"

"Well~ I don't know... I didn't really use it for anything..."

"Keep making excuses and i think something else"

"FINNEEE~ But the screens busted so we have to hook it to my computer"

"and why is it busted?"

"Cause i threw against the wall Kunikida? what do you think happened?"

The room became quiet as he took it out, hooking it up. He was right though, the cracks on the screens clearly showed it wasn't functional to touch. Yosano then gasped getting attention while it was booting up-

"How about we used the projector? It be easier then crowding around the small screen"

"That sounds like a good idea!" Dazai spoke up standing with it "There isn't anything embarrassing regardless"

"No but that means there's things such as videos and images"

"Shush... It is not of me I believe..."

"Is a mister fancy hat gonna be on it?" Kenji was excited as usual "You guys were friends right?"

"Hmm~ I wouldn't consider my dog that but you can say that"

They all went into the room and Dazai went connecting it with kunikida. The boss even came in after seeing they all disappeared; it was too quite was why. He only smirked sitting down too which dazai grumbled about. He would know some things is why... The group wasn't surprised he had a neutral background and such; its the mafia, better that way-

"I forget you are actually organized somtimes" Kunikida stared at the folders "And mori doesn't even care?"

"Nope. Not like it will cause any issues... But if i did, i would be man hunted" a nofication came up "Ah shit, i forgot i was... Ignore the mafia chats. Mori still hasn't kicked me out of them so lets just mute them and head to the gallery like ya wanted"

They understood that much; it was their private work stuff. It would case too much drama if they knew things or saw anything. The gallery loaded to images of younger chuuya making dazai scroll instantly to the bottom, not caring about the looks. The president laughed though knowing the bond-

"videos? click that one-"

"the third? Ranpo-"

"Do it! I have a good feeling"

-

"Come on you two" the camera was holded by someone else pointing it at the two arguing "This isn't the time to argue"

"Hes lucky i even agreed" Younger, 16, chuuya huffed wacking the smaller dazais head "Stupid bandage bastard..."

"My dog is so cruel! Biting back at his owner!"

"WHY YOU!"

"BOYS-"

-

"Ahhh... That brought back memories.. Odasaku really did have to deal with us.."

"You look so much more... emo" Atsushi got a hurtful gasp "I know understand why Akutagawa is the way he is"

"Thats cruel!" Ranpo pressed on another "HEY-"