Open Book -Soukoku/Multi

Atsushi was always curious about what he depicted. It became more clear when finding out about his ability. The tiger gave him the ability for tell true emotion. Each person's aura gave a smell and was unique to that person depending on the emotion. The smells are usually very similar like for something dark like sadness or digust, it was a bitter and unsettling taste down his throat but for love, affection and happiness, that smell was different for everyone, the unique one.

Reading people also became easier with it. I mean, he learned from his mentor and with that extra sense he gotten, he coud never be wrong. Of course, he learned while not using the tigers senses just in case like right now. He doesn't need to use that part to tell the truth of everyone in the room, especially his mentor. The tiger has figured out so many things as much as he never says it. He knew things from his smell add on before but now knows more then he hoped. he has maybe gained too much-

"Bleh! I will never like that hatrack Tachihara"

"such bullshit" Atsushi, accidently spoke in his arms making the room silent starring "uh, s-sorry! I am thinking out loud!"

"...."

"Atsushi" Dazai just smiled at him; was an annoyed yet nervous one, left a minty yet spicy taste when inhaled "You been quiet all this time to just say that?"

"Dazai-san" He gave a smile back "I said i was thinking out loud"

Dazai clicked his tongue knowing well the student knows. How long was the question? No, how long has atsushi known? The tongue click had rendered after 3 seconds and everyone exploded in noise. The tiger went snickering as the mentor glared at the drama he just caused-

"You are so cruel" Ranpo had went over to him "Why you do that?"

"I didn't mean too but he wanted to keep it going ranpo-san... I advise joining before i mention question you about Poe"

"MEAN! HE HAS RUBBED OFF ON YOU!"

"More ways than one sadly" The sweet yet raspy ivory chocolate lingered "No need to get flustered... I just have too much information that can cause even bigger drama"

"You gotta spill that tea"

"It would be claustrophobic.... Did you know he has more than 27 books about chuuya?"

"YOU LYING!" Everyone had looked over again "THAT'S HILARIOUS!"

"It really is" Atsushi yawned lightly as dazais smores 'hit' him "HE FUCKS POE FROM THE GUILD!"

"ATSUSHI SHUTUP!"

"At least i didn't talk about lollipop"

"I... HOW YOU EVEN KNOW THAT!!?!"

"I never see a man so flusterly scared. It was also in your hands.. I think it was obvious"

"OHHH!" Dazai joined "You mean him using a lollipop as a toy on poe?"

"THERE ARE KIDS HERE" Kunikida slammed his book close "THERE PRIVATE TIME IS THEM AS MUCH AS I AM QUESTIONING"

"NOOOO!" Ranpo whined "NOW YOU HAVE KUNIKIDA LOOKING AT ME! HOW COULD YOU!?!"

"I love this tea you are spilling"

"Yosano, you aren't safe" She gave him a look "Just wait for later"

"I... Dazai, when we said teach the kid, we didn't mean that"

"Damn" Tachihara snickered "Everyone got secrets to hide in here?"

"You have fucked Gin" Akutagawa aura darkened as mouths Oooed "You should be worried"

"I-I WHY AM I GETTING DRAGGED INTO THIS!?!"