Favor - Soukoku

"Dazai?"

"...."

"Oi, why you face down on my couch?" Chuuya went outting his bag down "Beanpole speak"

"Ughhhh"

The ginger went chuckling at the groaning model. Yeah that's right, Dazai Osamu, a well known bandaged model nicked the demon prodigy. He has changed alot over the years and his popularity just keeps growing. This man was also a close friend of Chuuya Nakahara, a university student going for photography and cosmetics-

"What happened at work beautiful?" Dazai didn't mind the nickname "Don't you have a busy schedule?"

"Yes" he turned his head to the ginger "I'm supposed to have a model shoot soon but ugh"

"Don't want to go?"

"It's a photoshoot with the damn rat"

"Pfft, that's why? You silly goose... Would you like me to come?"

"Would you? You can do my make up!"

"You know I'm not a professional yet"

"Bro, you do makeup on yourself and me in the morning. It makes you hot and me hot... You even have some on now, eyeliner looks too good on you"

"Yes yes... What happen to your make up artist?"

"They got sick... Sushi couldn't make it. Fyodor said I could use his but I don't want to. I adore sigma don't get me wrong but owing fyodor? Hell no"

"Akutagawa taking care of him?"

"Mhmm, Gin forced him"

"Heh, sounds like her... Alright, alright! Stop slouching all around and I'll come. Let me take a bath first"

"Can I join?"

"Only cause you smell"

"Wah! That's cruel!"

—————————

"Ahh, Dazai-kun"

"Well isn't it, Demon Fyodor" Chuuya ignored them putting the make up kits up on the counter for Osamu "come to suck my dick again?"

"I never want your regins near my mouth thank you very much"

"You do enough with Gogol" Sigma got a glare "Who is mister hoodie?"

"Last minute make up artist"

"That make up brand... I don't know it"

"Cause it's mine" Chuuya spoke taking his hood off "I made them, Devil's Coven. A specific brand for Osamu"

"Oh my... You are gorgeous" Sigma eyes sparkled "And you aren't know?"

"He's a private one. In the making sigma" Dazai grinned "You can tell he's quite a... Punkster"

"Har har mackerel" He took his jacket off "I'm going to go great the workers. Don't cause issues"

"No promises!"

Chuuya left out patting osamus ass who didn't care waving him bye. The two understood what that meant, Dazai Osamu actually settled with someone? He always rejecting and saying he's not one for relationships-

"You actually snatched up a handsome one"

"He was mine since I was young so keep your grimy hands to yourself Fyodor"

The demon make chuckled in amusement. Seems someone was possessive; well who is he to judge? He doesn't like people looking at his things either... With the ginger, he walked out in his tucked polo red shirt that was missing two buttons up top in side his tight black pants. The sleeves were folded below his elbows with his gloves on-

The male chain earring connected to his lip, earlobe and top. A black X hanging off the ear lobe with a red bracket up top and a red ring on the lip. The chain was silver matching the silver hoop by his side pony tail; massive scar marking trailing under and appearing a bit at his exposed collar bone with a red dragon on it. He had some scaring along his hands too-

"Excuse me" some people turned "I am Dazai Osamu, last minute make up artist"

"I... You sure?" The glasses boy blinked "you seem like a hot model to me"

"I get told that alot when I'm out... I'm nothing too big"

"Your makeup, you done it? Yosano by the way and this is Ranpo the director of the shoot"

"You can call me Chuuya and yes. I owe my own makeup lines and such. Nothing too important"

"That sounds like a big deal to me" Oda had come over "Didn't expect him to bring you"

"My my, you still in this shit Oda?" He got a chuckle "But yeah, he wouldn't get off my couch"

"You know him?"

"Oh yeah. For long time like Dazai.. He's the cousin of Executive Koyo"

"WHAT!?!"

The whole photoshoot had gone up in noise. Chuuya shook his head hand to his face; he just had to say that. Did he forget how well known she is in the fashion industry?

"You done it know Oda... Jeez, I didn't say my last name for a reason"

"Nobody calls you nakahara unless you are beating the shit out of them"

"Aye, that's the wrong induenos"

"He's not wrong though" Dazai appeared for the hallway "Come on Chibi, I need to finish it all"

"Shut up beanpole. You are lucky I even came"

"You bet I am!" He grins as Chuuya went walking over "I get to see your ass all day!"

"Come on, extra space with bandages" he motioned him to follow "I don't got all day"

"Yes sir~" he followed waving a hand "be back soon loves!"

"Oda... Is there something we are missing?"

"What you mean? Childhood friends arguing isn't weird" He smirked at ranpo fixing the camera position "Their relationship isn't technically know for obvious reasons"

"They clearly have we fuck and don't care vibe"

"You should of seen them when younger then if you still get that"

"No way... The demon prodigy actually dating?" Yosano shook her head "I can't believe it"

"Correct and it stays between us... He's the boy Koyo told you about"

"I had a feeling... She never tells me his name and such but... With what I saw, He definitely has control over the demon prodigy"

"The only one he will get on his knees for" Oda just smiles "They are what makes each other be human"

"...."

"Yeah, they both thought like that"

The end

(Sorry for mistakes)