Sunset Awakening - Soukoku/AU drabble

"Isn't it beautiful? My lovely Ginger?"

"heh, of course it is, you prodigy. Thanks for bringing me here"

The chocolate-like hair male smirked at the smaller one enjoying the sun setting. Wind blew through their hair like a movie shoot; Two different beings but one brain. They understood each other perfectly and that was just against the laws. These two clans aren't supposed to be this close but here they are, acting like those rules don't apply to them-

"We really have doomed ourselves"

"Relax Partner" The prodigy chuckled "We can think of it as a new age to come"

"Silly boy... You are a day walker that was born from the night walkers. You have already started the new age; then met another person who is a half breed between a day walker and a night walker"

"I also met you. A member of the ruined godless tribe that's posing as a night walker"

"Heh, my ancient existence doesn't need to be known or even be here right now" The ginger giggled "I live a long life in sorrow which will continue. If I need to redo the world, I will but that time has yet to come again"

"Hmm.. Am i not your happiness?"

"Of course you are, Osamu. You know I lost many people, people i love and adore... I just don't like getting my hope up" The starry sun was setting into the water as the double moons was rising "The sun is falling, you shouldn't stay out with me too much longer without the charm band"

"Possibly but... It wouldn't be the first time"

"True.... This sunset really is us. With how the moon rises changing color that is caused by the sun then changing back. The sun's color even clashes..."

"Pretty sight indeed... Like a galaxy or the gods flames"

"I... We all have different ones? and appearances?"

"My point still stands!" He went moving away spinning hands out "Especially in our starry night sky Chuuya!"

"You are such a goof ball"

The ginger turned around letting the sun finish setting going over. Osamu only could grin as the short male came closer with no problem; It is good they have a moment like this. Suddenly the earth rumbled making both of their eyes widden. They turned to a bright light ascending to the sky. A fight? It just hit night? The two looked at each other before booking it at high speed; this definitely was noticed by both sides. What could cause that and ruin their sunset? Chuuya had a bad feeling though.. The power radiation was so, so, familiar-

"WAIT" Chuuya grabbed Dazais wrist as he peaked "What... that calamity was awaken!?"

"What?"

"Why are Atsushi with.. Nevermind that, Get them out of there Dazai. That is a god that shouldn't have been awaken. He was kicked out for a reason"

"Thats why you called him calamity?"

"He is the downfall of us gods. The one in the stories, my brother, Verlaine, Demonic Beast or Calamity Guirve as people say"

"Will you be okay?"

"As long as we settle it peacefully but since i was the one who stopped him from causing calamity, I don't think we will have one... Just get away as fast as possible"

Dazai took chuuyas lips in a pressful kiss; the ginger just gave a smile as he left. Maybe he should cause a distraction from behind. Verlaine will feel his energy if he released it but the question still bugs him. Who released.. No, who summoned him again? Who broke the chains the gods sacrificed to seal him away?