Ability; Revist - Soukoku Drabble

"How weird... It didn't work even though we modified it. Oh well" the person waved a hand leaving "enjoy yourself! Maybe it will later"

"You bastard... OI! Stay with me idiot!"

Chuuya tapped Dazais cheek since he was falling asleep. The ginger didn't know what the heck he was hit with; his damn ex partner doesn't even know what was in the syringe. It had to do with an ability based on the conversation but what. What was supposed to happen? And how is he gonna explain this to the ada boss?

"Chuuya-san! Dazai-san!"

"ch... I.."

"hey hey, no sleeping just yet... Not until we are in a safe place.. Atsushi! Tell Yosano tests are gonna need to be run on him! Akutagawa tell the boss i be a bit late"

"A-ah! Okay!"
"Understood"

"Stay with me Dazai" He stood up holding him bridal style "Do not close your eyes"

Dazai head just stayed against the gingers chest, panting. His whole body was on fire and felt like he was gonna go into bliss... This wasn't how he planned to die. Was he gonna die? In his dogs hands at that? well, it was warm.. Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt-

"Tch, of course he passed out.. Stupid mackerel, never listens.."

-

Dazai jolted awake, siting up, coughing madly. Yosano who was in the room, turned quickly. She gave him some water to relax him worried; the man been gone for 2 whole days. It was like he was on death bed and then just to wake up randomly? With relaxed vitals?

"Dazai, do you feel anything? whats the last thing you remember?"

"No" his voice was scratchy "I got injected and passed out"

"I see... We are still investigating the ability. Your ability didn't activate so we do not know what it did... Freaked us out when Atsushi told me you needed to have an exam and then see Chuuya carrying you? Not even carrying about how much he was bleeding from his side?"

"What!?!"

"Shhh" She put a finger to her mouth "You will wake him. He just fell asleep not long ago and i just checked his wound... Like he was used to bleeding so much"

"...."

"He is in the bed over so don't worry too much... I would tell the others you are awake but i need to make sure everything is good. Your voice is also scratchy as hell"

"right... it was injected into my throat.."

"Chuuya told me that but i couldn't depict anything besides that spot being clearly in aggression.. I had to move the bandages away from that area though"

"hmm... That's alright. Shall we get through it?"

-

"Ango? what the hell are you going here?"

"I would say to check up on you but.."

"But what? What are those papers?"

"I..." He looked at the group "I don't know if you.."

"Ango, just spill it. It may relate to the stupid ability i was hit with"

"... Odas whole grave disappeared" Dazais eyes widden as it was handed to him "Like he never died or didn't exist. when i went to the sight though, it was like reality warped. Something tried to remove the incident from happening in my mind and fill it with fake ones. I was able to overpower it knowing.. You know"

"... It really is gone"

"Correct. I even asked Mori about it; He said Odasaku has been on a mission and never died"

"What? That's impossible"

"Correct and I thought he was playing games but Elise was even confused why he said that. He showed genuine confusion before it all rushed back"

"This is..."

"Dazai... That ability you were hit with" Ango took a breath "Most certainly has to do with this. You didn't want him to die and was heart broken at the sight"

"Yes you are right but.."

"Everyone out" Chuuya came from around the curtain "He needs room to breath. The monitor should show that"

"W-when did you get here!?!"

"Problem? Glasses?"

Ango left quickly at the smile which he rolled his eyes after. The rest of the people in the room left leaving the two together; Kunikida wasn't too sure but Oda wasn't something he knows about. Chuuya went closer sitting on the bed taking the folder-

"Dazai. I need you to breath"

"I.... I will break down if..."

"Dazai calm down... I will make sure it gets set right as much as I know you are happy about it"

"Chuuya..."

"Your emotions are always everywhere when it comes to him... But, it's better hes a peace then being stuck under moris command?"

"Mhm" Dazai pulled him into a hug, barring into his shoulder "Way better.... I.. I don't want to witness his death again"

"Never that... I will make sure of it"

"Hmm... You don't have your hat on" He went running in the gingers hair "why?"

"That's what... I am literally in regular clothes. I was told to make sure you didn't die and to heal up"

"I heard you were reckless again"

"Says the one who allowed... You were my main focus. Bleeding out won't bug me and never will"

"You are too used to that"

"Not my fault. Now is it?"

"You have a point" Dazai chuckled "Please let me meet him once.."

"Tch, i knew you would... I will come with you"

"I would like that" Dazai gave him a peck on the neck "very much"

"God you are so broken... Wheres my fucking goofy suicidal boy?"

Osamu went laughing at the ginger who holded him. He just scoffed with a smile in returned; what else was he supposed to do? At this moment, he had to put their hatred and such aside. This ability is something that needs to be under surveillance. They don't know what else may happen-

"Chibi, Im only gonna say it once, thank you"

"oh my, the prodigy is going soft"

"Oh shut up
'if only i can tell you what i really feel'

The two then gripped there heads feeling pain. They backed off from each other as fake memories went into their mind. Chuuya really couldn't believe what he was seeing; Dazai just poured his whole heart out, Chuuay did the same and they kissed... The two clenched their eyes shut as more came in and rings materialized on their fingers unnoticed. The monitor going off made Yosano slam the door open with ango following-

"Oi! Whats going on!?"

"H-how the fuck we suppose to know!?! SHIT" Chuuya moved away using the wall as support "This... Dazai what.."

"Don't... Don't" Dazai was clearly shaking "I dont.."

"What memories was put into your minds? Dazai, what happened before this?"

"Ango i... NO NO NO. Don't tell me this happen because of my thought..."

"Thought about what? Because.."

"To explain and that went.. Chibi? When did you wear rings?"

"Huh? What are you talking" He noticed Dazai had one too "I am going outside before anything else is forced"

"Wait, about-"

"NOOO! WE WILL TALK AFTER THIS ABILITY SITUATION IS DONE!"

"Dazai" Yosano saw why "Your hand"

"My hand?"

Dazai looked at it seeing the ring; he went to say something passing out into the bed. Ango scratched his head leaving Yosano to it; it be better to talk with chuuya of the memories... Well, when he calms down cause hes under a desk-

"Is he okay?"

"No. The ability happened again and neither of them want to speak on the matter"

"IF IT WAS YOU, YOU WOULDN"T KNOW WHAT TO DO EITHER-"

"I need you to tell me what happened before at least"

"Its whatever that shitty dazai thought about... He probably thought of how he wish to explained to me based on the fake memories"

"You mean..."

"Yeah... It went somewhere it shouldn't have"

"Based on your wedding rings i say it did" He got a glare as the ada was in silence "It is a shiity way to find out that way but..."

"Shut up... That man hides many things and if he thinks wrong now, things like this will happen"

"Right... We need to find that person. Yosano has him covered since he passed out from shock"

"Ha, thats hilarious... I shall help case its way to awkward to say here any more"

The end

(sorry for mistakes/cliffhanger but it's a drabble)