(3)Child - Soukoku Drabble

"Seems the agency was waiting on my arrival" Mori just grinned as Elise went looking around sniffing "I wonder why or how"

"What do you want mori?" The president spoke "You bursting in here with a group is not normal. We know Nakahara Chuuya is missing and such but still"

"Where Dazai? It's odd that everyone here but him"

"He went to go do a suicide again" Yosano firmly replied "What's the issue?"

"These documents" he got them from higuchi "Someone been stalking my executive and not to mention a child. A child that nakahara has been watching over that is written as his"

"I see" Fukuzawa took them looking "and you came here?"

"The boy looks like Dazai. Those two had a thing when young so I'm not stupid... I know how Dazai looked when younger after all"

"Doesn't say anything. Dazai told us him and Chuuya had something but never that far. The two have no mark or are bounded to anyone"

"Correct but heat seasons allow creations like that to happen" Mori closed eye smile made them stiffen a bit "Elise-chan? What's the matter?"

"Why is this door locked? You never have it locked mister ada president"

"That's none of your concerns"

"Fukuzawa, it isn't wise to make me an enemy right now. I only need to know if that boy is safe. Chuuya will destroy everything if he isn't and with the follow so will Dazai" Elise then vanish making them turn to the door being open "Ahh, there you are Dazai-san"

"Why welcome Mori-san" he closed the door with atsushi going inside "what brings you by?"

"Dazai-san, Your eyes..." Akutagawa got a head pat "uh"

"I'm alright. Don't you worry Akutagawa" He turned to Mori "Have any clues where my partner is?"

"Actually yes... The problem is, they want the child"

"Chuuya will use corruption if he spots that child. No matter his condition and I'm not having him die or have the kid witness that"

"....."

"Where is he Dazai-san? He rightfully belongs to the mafia"

"BAHAHAHA! Now that's a funny joke! As I know it, the papers have my name on it so he's perfectly in his lawful place. Don't be stupid and cause a scene"

"Oh my. So it is yours! How lovely to know... You and Chuuya always like keeping secrets. For now, I shall ignore that... Right now is getting him back before havioc reaches"

"What is fucking scientist" Dazai scratched his head clicking his tongue "You better have good information"

"Of course. This is a truce after all; Yokahoma will be wiped if we don't"

"President?"

"Get it ranpo. No need to keep it hidden. Dazai, I hope you understand what your decision has done"

"I know... That child is better with Chuuya then me though" akutagawa then wacked him making every shock "wah..."

"Apologizes. I promised Chuuya-san"

"Oh my god... Atsushi was right" Aku blushed as Dazai grinned "how cute"

"Dazai" Atsushi got his attention "Uh..."

"It's alright, you can bring him out"

Atsu came fully out with the sleep boy in hand. Dazai went taking the kids, since the did grabby hands. Shu curled up against his father, going back to sleep-

"He is like a mini Dazai" Aku eyes sparkled "So cute..."

"Brother..."

"Which means he's just gonna have Chuuyas personality" Tachihara groaned "I can't..."

"Ryu" His collar was then pulled getting dragged out "We be back in a second"

Silence filled the air again as the two left the office. Akutagawa just let it biting his lip with fear; he's was getting in trouble again...

"Why do all me members keep relationships from me?"

"Because you try to meddle and use it for your own gain" Elise had spoken; reappearing "And that wasn't nice"

"Apologizes. I wanted to annoy him"

"Understandable... But when did that happen?"

"Nobody knows honestly" Dazai sighs "One day he just came up to me saying they were together and I could smell Akutagawa on him. Not how I thought putting them together would work out though"

"......"

"What? Why you all giving that look?" Dazai just raised an eyebrow "Seriously stop. Reminds me of the look Chuuya gave me finding out"

"Are you sure you are the one with the brains?" Ranpo made him fake gasp in being offended "Nevermind"

"You have no right to talk either! You cant even use the train system!"

"I have Poe and others for that! Shut it!"

He went shoving candies in his mouth grumbling. Ada just found it normal as the Port mafia was just left to wonder on how work is even done here-

"Alright kiddos, behave like the siblings you are" Fukuzawa just got pm looks as ada "yes sir" him "I'll go check on the nephews out side"

"Thanks boss! We will be discussing everything!"

"Sure Osamu... You already got your hands filled with the youngest after all"

"I'll come help" Gin got a nod "it is my brother"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)