Convention fate - Soukoku

"Ughhh, why was i dragged out?"

"Come on! It's a covention!" Atsushi huffed at the male in a yukata  "Plus, you promised"

"and i regret i did. You are lucky i let you dress me as a yokai fox tiger"

"oh relax" The detective rolled his eyes "You need this. Your mental health needs it"

"You said you wanted to get better remember?" The old man in no cosplay spoke "Kunikida even let atsushi dress him up as a therapist"

"But thats normal!" Atsushi just looked away "I... Don't tell me that character is something else?"

"shhh, he will hear you" Yosano as a murderous doctor spoke "And yes. It's from the same fandom as mine"

"Now i want to talk about that later... Guess it's not that bad"

"AH! TARGET FOUND!"

They blinked at the tiger dashing off and jumping on a male. The male in a yokai tengu cosplay had turned a bit making them realize who it was. There was no way he got him in that over text messages...

"GET OFF JINKO BEFORE YOU DESTROY THE WINGS-"

"Oh relax! Birds are meant to carry"

"You mother..."

"Whos this?" A ginger spoke "Didn't think you had friends besides us"

"Fuck you tachihara... He is my online boyfriend"

"WHAT!?!"
"BROTHER WHAT-"

"Hm? AH! It's Gin! You look pretty as that assassin" She blushed "Glad to meet you in person too"

"I didn't know we were meeting you..."

"I came with my friends" Aku lit up "Yes, Dazai-san is here"

"Atsushi-kun~" Heads turned to the group coming over "You can't just run off like that"

"Sorry guys! I got too excited again" he laughed a bit at the bandaged hands rubbing both their heads "I am sure you remember me telling you about Akutagawa and Gin"

"I am a friend, Tachihara" He chuckled at the emo in la la land "We are missing a few"

"A few?"

"Our guardian, older friend and sibling. They are all related"

"He will kill you" Aku spoke at the hand gesture for older friend "For talking about his height again"

'Funny enough' Dazai stood back as they were all talking 'My mind goes to him...'

"Is he okay?"

"Ahh" Yosano glanced at the slender boy who had his eyes closed, hand fan over his face "Yes gin... He is just not used to this stuff"

"Part of his therapy" Kunikida made them not ask anymore "He will be back in a bit. He is just thinking to himself"

"It calms him down" Atsushi had finally gotten off the tengu holding his hand "It was a mission just to make him wear it"

"At least he is trying" Aku spoke "Better that way"

"Most certainly" Tachihara phone went off "Lets go. We got the location to meet. We can look at stuff on the way there"

"Shall we come?" The detective grins seeing the location "My boyfriend is waiting there too"

"mhm" Gin nodded "Those two aren't gonna let go of each other"

"GIN-"

Laughter went around before they all went leaving; Fukuzawa had to tap Dazai though. The old man stayed behind them so nobody got lost or out of sight. Mainly, Dazai Osamu; he wasn't even flirting with people about double suicide which was a sign to keep watch. It was a good time for bonding and such though. Dazai was filming at a certain point and never stopped. The group knew that he had a thing for that type of stuff so why would anyone stop him?