Rescued Child - Soukoku

"A kid? Oi!"

The ginger called out ripping the bar cage open. The child leaned against the cold bare wall hugging a beaten up and torn bunny doll. Dry blood seething in the fibers, just like on the little girl's body. Chuuya went closer making her twitch scooting away with a dull expression... He may have seen orphans and such but hes not that good with...

"Hey.. I am not gonna hurt you. I got rid of all the bastards... I was in a similar position like you before"

"...."

"God your black dull eyes remind me... Do you have a name? Can you talk? Hurt?" She shook her head "That's good... My ane-san can fix him for you if you like. Shes very kind"

"...."

"Listen kid... If we don't go now, you may die. This building will be demolished" she shrugged "oh my... Do you have a name?"

She went pondering for a bit before realizing what he asked. The little black hair girl went putting a finger on the ground, tracing out lettings. His eyes widden at smoke and her burning the ground. The hair went glowing white with the dark eyes being a golden color now; Such a pretty sight.. she coughed finishing up-

"Don't be so reckless... You body is too weak to be using it. Iris? Subject L-Set? Is L-set what they called you? Then that's not the name you need anymore. Iris is a beautiful name kid"

"...."

"Chuuya?" A voice came through with steps coming"Did you find anything!?!"

"Ane-san"

He stood up going to leave which she went clinging onto his leg. The executive looked down at the small child trying her best to stay up by the shaking... She was so small and cute. If the boss sees her...

"What am i gonna do with you?" He rubbed her head which was surprisingly hot form the abilty used earlier "I am not leaving you, don't worry"

"...."

"Chuuya?" The lady appeared making him look back "wha... Is this.."

"A survior? Yeah... Shes got attached pretty quickly to me"

"Shes very adorable... Mori will.."

"Yeah, my thoughts are exactly but i cant leave her here" He spotted her holding the bunny out "Ahh, she wants you to sow it since i told her you could.."

"I don't mind but lets get out of here first" She just smiles "Chuuya is a good person to love"

"K-kouyou-san!"

"Come along you two... Pick her up though, those legs are too fragile to walk up"

Chuuya grumbled from embarrassment scooping the little girl up. she sat in his hold calmly and dully, holding the bunny close. The two walked talking a bit about everything which she just listened too, laying on his chest. The ginger then took his hat off putting it on the little girls face-

"Say with it for a second.. You don't need to see this"

she just gave a nod of obedience, liking the smell. It smelled like the blue eyed ginger; a beautiful rosie yet smooth peach. Something she never had before. The boy was only showing her new things to be attached about. His hold was also warm, soft and caring unlike the other people who had holded her or dragged her by the marks on her wrist-

"...Pretty"

"what?" The two looked at the child "what is kid?"

"...."

"Back to silence i see... Your vocals are really scratchy but can be better later"

"Maybe shes talking about you Chuuya-kun"