(2)Child - Soukoku Drabble

"Dazai. You are over working"

"Shush I'm trying to focus Ranpo" Dazai huffed "don't disturb me"

"I'm gonna. You literally have a kid that you just found out existed. Spend time with the boy and get rest. He can't loose both parents" Ranpo just got silence "We are all helping and know it's important. Chuuya isn't dead so take a breather. It may help you think"

Dazai grumbled nodding in agreement. Ranpo went taking the stuff away pouting with annoyance; which honestly made the other happy. It's very unusual and just makes them worry about Osamu more-

"S-shuji-san! Don't feed Karl that!" Poe was frightened "He will go crazy!"

"But it's just balls of chocolate? Ranpo gave him candy before"

"Chocolate is a big no! He can only eat certain ones..."

"Finne~ I won't give him Karl the chocolate, Uncle Poe"

"...Thank you"

"Shu" Dazai called him making the boy run over "Having fun?"

"Yes!" He giggled at the head rubbing "just like mama said!"

"...."

"Ah... Did I make pa sad?"

"No love. You didn't... He just knows too much sometimes"

"He did say you were his suicidal idiot and told me to never become one or get one"

"Pfft" Dazai shook his head picking the boy up "Chibi just jealous"

"Hehe"

"HUH!?!"

The agency members twitched at the voice. It was atsushi returning? The clear aggression in his voice was the confusion. The door opened to him on the phone-

"My apologies" He told the workers "No! Not to you! Why would... Oh my gosh.."

"Atsushi? Something wrong?"

"No Dazai-san" the tiger ruffled the child's hair "a certain dog is sleeping outside though"

"..I don't wanna know"

"You really don't" atsushi sighs letting shuji play with his tiger paw "That's a stupid... What did you find Ryu? Don't do anything reckle! HEY! this man just..."

"I'm so sorry Atsushi"

"It's not your fault Dazai-san... What is it Shu-kun?"

"Your paws are really soft"

'i forget he likes soft things'
"I'm glad you like it"

"Hehe... I really do miss him"

"Shuji" Dazai went wiping tears "It's okay. He will return"

"I-i know that! I-i!"

He went crying in Dazais hold. The father only understood cause he missed hearing Chuuya too, even the rare true smiles... Dazai honestly will do anything to have that back. Even if his life is taken-

"I knew he was... But not like this" Osamu cleaned the passed out boys face "He even curls up like Chuuya.."

"He really is an adorable kid... He shouldn't need this"

"Exactly why Chuuya kept him hidden.... To have a normal life that neither of us had"

"Dazai-san" Atsushi shook his head "That's not gonna happen. Look at me and Akutagawa"

Dazai just stared at the boy getting to work. He glanced at kunikida who shook his head; He wasn't the only one. Atsushi really just admit to them being parental figures-

"WAIT! WHEN DID YOU AND CHUUYA HANG OUT!!?!"

"SHHH! your child is sleeping" Atsu huffed as Dazai covered his mouth "And a couple of times... Even ran into by accident some which lead to those times... Ryu also likes being spoiled by Chuuya. It's quite a cute sight that I lost limbs for seeing"

"Still doesn't explain..."

"What does it matter? Ma isn't that bad to be around like others.. kids are naturally drawn to him"

"MA!?!"

The whole agency did a double take to that. Atsushi slammed his face down groaning at their stupidity. There's a child... Literally. Lucky the boy was out cold from lack of sleep-

"Why must you all" his phone went off making him answer "Oh, you decided to call back? .... Why do you mean Shus life was being stalked?"

"Atsushi give me the phone"

"Dazai wait.... WHAT YOU MEAN MORI SAW IT!?! WHEN DOES HE GO ON.... YOU IDIOT! HANG UP BEFORE YOU GET CAUGHT!" Atsushu tossed the phone "This is just getting worst..."

"Explain Atsushi"

"Right... The mission that's going on with the port mafia, to find clues on Chuuya? They discovered a base of some sort with stuff regarding Chuuya and thing but then found that he was being stalked ever after a few months of school. Chuuya made sure they couldn't find his home though. The problem is that he came here on foot"

The air just became more tense; they must  he arrived here. Now they know Dazai, is clearly the father and all this... Kunikida had left to the president's office to fill in; things are gonna get messy now-

"Mori doesn't even know you and Akutagawa are mates and now knows of shuji... Me and Chuuya aren't bounded so he was able to pass off with no relation besides me being called for coating his glands to calm heat, runts and lower aggression..."

"Mori definitely gonna call here or even come" Atsushi phone went off "Aku texted... Put Shu-kun in the president's office. He's heading this way with files"

"Shit! Say I'm not here!" He picked up shut and the child's stuff "it be trouble if shuji wakes up and walks out"

"Don't worry" Yosano reassured "It we got this. Ranpo, your snack safe is being used to hide the documents on every relating to shu"

"No problem! Let's wrap it up before the psycho comes!"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes)