(5)Married - ChuuAstu

"The fact you brought us to a club for drinking... On my birthday"

"Chuuya... Blame your ex partner"

"I'm not complaining" Chuuya chuckled "As long as he's paying"

"Pfft, don't worry. He payed for you to have drinks all night" Atsushi put the band on Chuuya "I have a feeling on what he's trying to do"

"Pfft, he's an idiot if he thinks we don't touch each other... But like I said, I'm not complaining"

"Neither am I. I think we all need a bit of freedom with what our work is"

Chuuya nodded leaving to go get drinks. Atsushi followed along of course, holding hands. Everyone went in before then and probably split to do their thing. He could only pray that Dazai doesn't bring suicide to every girl-

"It always smells amazing" Chuuya Chuckled at the boy "Hush you"

"Can't help it... You look like your at peaceful bliss when it's just wine"

"Reminds me of you so of course I am"

"... Asshole"

The tiger grinned drinking from his cup. the light dust that went to the gingers cheeks said it all. Atsushi barely flirts unlike the ginger; it was worth it-

"Sometimes I forget you are only 21" Chuuya huffed "You matured too much"

"And you haven't? Mister 26?" Chuuya kicked him playfully "I'm joking love. I blame Dazai and your shitty childhood... Don't tell him that"

"PFT, he would agree though"

"Not surprising"

"S-sorry gin! I um..."

"Ohmy..." Chuuya raised an eyebrow "Akutagawa gonna kill him"

"What did Tachihara do to Gin?"

"Kiss her in the moment... Look she's running to the bathroom" Sushi shook his head "he should of controlled his nerves..."

"Let's not say anything until after"

"If tachihara doesn't panick" the song changed "ooo, how about we dance?"

"Oh? You mostly never dance"

"It's your birthday. You should have fun"

Chuuya let out small laughter following the boy. Both still with there drinks in one hand; hopefully they aren't bug. They weren't and blened in surprisingly; dancing on and with each other do to the style-

"We should of got refills before hand"

"Oh hush... We get some after Chu" Astu lifted chuuyas chin giving a kiss "Dazai, put the phone down"

"Awww and I just wanted a kiss pic"

"You recorded us dancing" Chuuya Huff's "Let me relax for one day"

"I am! Im literally buying you drinks so be happy hatrack"

"Ugh, this damn fish..."

"Really?" Atsushi gave him a deadpan stare as Chuuya left "Why you trying to get him drunk for? If it's for us to fuck, thats already been done"

"I don't know how to feel on that"

"Pfft! Now that's a face I haven't seen" The tigers giggles made Dazai smile "so-sorry"

"Quite alright" he patted sushis head "I'm glad your happy. He's happy... Both of you"

"You guys hate each other so much you can't help but care"

"Ew gross! How could you say that!?"

'and he's back'
"My apologies... Make sure you have fun too"

"I know! If we get tired here! Lipun is just around the corner"

"That might be a good place for everyone to sober up actually... Also, Aku didn't see?"

"Nope... I'll make sure that doesn't ruin the night by using Higuchi!"

Dazai sprinted off in the crowd leaving him alone. The boy only found it amusing leaving to Chuuya; he needed his refilled too-

"How many?"

"He's swallowed like 5 glasses just being here alone... Is he okay?"

"It's his birthday and yes, that's normal. probably cause his best friend teased"

The bartender nodded leaving to attend someone else. Astu lean on Chuuya from behind sipping while the ginger hummed pleased. He holded the hand around his stomach too-

"Dazai said Lipton will be open for us to relax in if needed"

"Good, Good... Cause if I get drunk, I won't be able to take us back on my motorcycle"

"I don't get why you won't let me drive... You literally taught me"

"It's my baby... What you expect?"

"True true... You used that again" Sushi went smelling the gingers hair "Stop making yourself smell so enchanting"

"Not my fault you like the smell... You the one that indulges"

--------

"They were just out here talking... Where could they have gone?"

Dazai hummed ammused at the two disappearing. They didn't go anywhere since the motorcycle was still there after all... He honestly wanted blackmail, plus, Chuuya left his phone. Mori had called-

In an alley though, the two were having an intense yet hot, make out session against the wall. They really were a mess in that position. Shirts unbutton. pants off. hair messy. markings upon both. saliva coming down like the liquid from below...

"Fuck" Chuuya groaned into the wall atsushi move "we are gonna get caught!"

"Says the one who started this" he moved the leg to his shoulder, speeding up "shit"

"HM! Y-YOU!"

Chuuya went into atsushi, clawing at the back. This is what he gets for not waiting but does he care? Nope... The two haven't had sex in a while; same with Atsushi being top-

"You are so beautiful" Atsushi whispered "Dazai is looking for us"

"S-screw that asshole! Ha~ it feels so good! J-just don't get us caught!"

"I know I know... I'm enjoying it too! Chuuya~"

The end

(Sorry for mistakes/Honestly wanted to make this a full Smut scene but my Brain died-)