(3)Confession - Soukoku

This part contains sexual intercourse. It's a lemon, smut, sin.

Whatever you wanna call it with plot so you can skip the sin at the end if you just want a fluffy end-

Idk why this unposted/didn't post even though t said it did
————————————

"w-what... Night time? It was day.."

Dazai went groaning a bit annoyed. He was in yosanos doctor bed... Chuuya must of brought him. Wait, is chuuya okay!? He went to move before feeling the weight. He looked down seeing Chuuya laying on top of him-

"Idiot" Dazai smiled rubbing the smiles ones head "we aren't young anymore... This can be taken out of context"

Chuuya just gave a pleased hum to the attention. This always happens... One of them get injured badly and the other sleeps beside or on the same bed. The bed isn't big enough for both with how he's laying so that probably why Chuuya on him....

'how am I gonna bring up that kiss? Is he going to even listen?' Osamu sighs 'Im such an idiot'

"Hmm..." Chuuya began stirring making him retratch his hand quickly "you up finally?"

The ginger sat up making the blanket fall off both of them. Dazai chuckled at the male rubbing his eyes and loose hair. It seems Chuuya got comfortable and needed that. He didn't have his vest nor jackets on; his belt was off too. The shirt wasn't tucked in and two buttons up top and below were off-

"Morning chibi. It's still night out though" Dazai went rubbing his knuckles against Chuuya cheek sitting up "Guessing you brought me after my stunt?"

"Yes" The ginger holded it rubbing back "you haven't did this since younger..."

"Well... We never slept in the same bed since then" his other hand went rubbing the hip "I never understood why you like this younger. You were always to fight before letting me... Then let me... Was..."

"J don't get why you did it. You of all people... But yes... It was that at some point but I just got used to it" Chuuya had his eyes closed enjoying the hands "you never explained why you did this"

"Well" he moved the hand on the cheek to the neck rubbing "a dog likes attention remember? And you needed a reward"

"Oh shut it with that" Chuuya hummed arching a bit at the cold hand going up his back "We both know that's stupid"

"Well... I honestly did it to check for damages but since you seemed to like it, I kept doing it after Corruption or to relax you"

"Y-yeah... Now that's the truth"

his breath hicked as the neck one went lower. It trailed over his chest, going down his arm then back at his hip and rubbing down his leg; carressing the thigh. The left hand was still under his shirt, moving to the front-

"Chuuya" Dazai leaned onto his neck leaving kisses "I bet you thought of this to sleep before huh?"

"Shut up asshole..." Chuuya opened his eyes looking at the idiot "why... Osamu, no biting"

".... And why can't I?" He lifted his head looking at Chuuya "That kiss you gave me drove me crazy the other day. If you opened that door, I wouldn't have left you alone"

"...."

"Don't close your eyes. I mean what exactly that implies... It wasn't the first time I done that thinking of you"

"This is why you are called a womanizer. Cause you know how to mess with people's mind to make them crave" A groan escaped his mouth feeling the hand trace over a nipple "For the record, I have too. Yesterday I did sobbing cursing you out"