Bonding - SKK/SSKK

"FUCKING!" Chuuya coughed waving his hand "What even is this!?"

"I don't know! But... Does your body.."

"Yeah.. I hear you Dazai" The ginger spoke again; looking at his doll like body "Where are the kids?"

"I have no idea" It cleared up a bit as he looked around the darkness as something rumbled "But we are clearly not in the real world"

"Dazai. What was that sound?"

As this happened, the culprit laughed away at them all getting hit. Now he just had to wait it out and see if it does what it was supposed to. It was a last option and them being test subjects was a good thing. He grinned looking at the spinning cube showing the males on different faces; so much expressions his game has caused.. His team even looked troubled at the sight of them gone-

"Akutagawa? You're alright?"

"Im fine jinko" He snapped back "just a fucking stab wound"

"Noted" He sighs taking spare bandages from his pocket "Can i wrap you up?"

"... Do i even wanna know?"

"One word, Dazai-san"

The boy nodded lifting the shirt up and allowing him to wrap his stomach up. He can use his ability to strengthen the cloth after the tiger finishes. Akutagawa looked around to see if he recognized anything. Problem was, he did... It looked like they were still in Yokohoma? But where did the mentors go?

"Alright... I don't smell them anywhere near us" Atsushi put the rest away rubbing his nose "My senses are also becoming rather dull for some odd reason"

"... Our abilities must be bugged by that gas"

"Right.. we were hit by.. But what i don't get is why are we here and not them?"

"...."

"Don't give me that look" He rolled his eyes helping akutagawa get up "Maybe they landed somewhere else?"

"Lets go look then... This place could be fake"

"Right... We should take it slow then"

"What?"

"You are injured and out abilities aren't fully here yet... We cant go around crazy. Especially since we are alone"

"... The cat grew a brain"

"I ALWAYS HAD ONE-"

The mad dog smirked at the boy not denying hes a cat anymore. Probably got used to it but not his issue; Dazai and Chuuya was much more important. They walked along with aku holding his side injury, even though his coat covered enough, listening to passerbys. It may help get information after all...

Atsushi after a while of silence felt awkward. It always happens when they get alone. He doesn't know why cause when they are around others it goes into an argument or something. I mean, when it's something serious they speak which also leads to disagreeing-

"Why" Aku glanced over as he contiuned "Why does his always happen?"

"Huh?"

"This awkward interaction... Like I can't tell if it's cause we know each other too well or cause we don't know what to say"

"...."

"We talk to each other fine but when it's something as simple as this... The air comes back" he sighs as they pass an arcade "I don't get why"

"You expect me to know? We both are stupid orphans"

"Yeah... You got a point like always"

"Ew, stop that smile"