- Beast x OG -

"You sure he's okay? He seems..."

"Don't worry Gin" Dazai patted the girls head "Its just a nasty fever... With how he works, it's not surprising"

"The idiot is right" Chuuya huffed "Akutagawa won't die from it"

"See? If Chibi is agreeing with me then you know it's not bad!"

"Shut up you coward"

"But... I'm concern it's not the injection he got lat week"

"Injection?" Chuuya eyes narrowed "what do you?"

"W-well... He didnt besides when on a mission, he was injected with Something. His body never reacted so we thought it must of been a poision he was immune to..."

"Gin. You should at least told Chuuya" Dazai huffed "I know he probably said don't but still. Things like that can be anything. Even something they made or relating to an ability"

"Sorry... I been watching over but when he suddenly... I knew something was wrong"

"I brought it" Atsushi came in with a towel and a water bowl "Everything alright? Smells tense"

"Just Akutagawa being an idiot and not saying things"

"A-ah... Nothing new in my book" He went putting the wet towel on the male "why you guys starring at me?"

"Atsushu-kun. Did you know?"

"Know what? Dazai-san?"

"The injection"

"Why would I know?" Atsushi hummed "But yes I did. I told him to tell sooner but guess what, he finally collapsed"

"Oh my..."
"Atsushi!"

"What? His own fault... He threatened to cut off my limbs again"

"I knew it" The sister mumbled "why..."

"I was gonna let Dazai-san know but how he is... Then Nakahara-san came to mind but I don't exactly know where he lives and I'm not gonna just walk into the base..."

"Where did you find him?"

"In an alley way in pain. He had a fever too but not as bad as this. The area he was hit at bugged him like a rash or something but nothing was seen. It just of been internal from what we deduced... His ability also didn't allow me to leave him be"

"You found him cause of Rashomoun?"

"Yes... pulled me into the alleyway. I then took him to my house"

"But kyouko lives with you?"

"I said house. Not dorm"

"....."

"Why you starring at me again?" He groaned "it's weird"

"Atsushi" Dazai looked disgusted "you really have been around me too much"

"E-ehhhhh!?! What's that supposed to mean!?!"

Before they continued, a light covered Akutagawas body before blinding them all. They all got on gaurd covering their eyes before it calmed down. They looked seeing akutagawa but a different style squatting on the bed like he was gonna attack-

"Akutagawa?" His eyes landed on Dazai widdening "You alright?"

"What... You... You are dead. I watched you jump" the room froze as Aku relaxed "There's no... Gin? When did you start dressing like... Wait! Aren't you mad at me? What's going on?"

"Woah woah, come down cow boy" Chuuya huffed "You are Akutagawa, correct?"

"Yes? That's a very weird question, Nakahara-san? Also, what's going on? You even saw him die? What's is even..." He saw the tiger "YOU ARE NOT THAT REAPER-"

"r-reaper? I'm sorry?" He took a breath "Okay hold! Why were you doing before you came here?"

"I was doing paperwork at the ada? My job? You know this? Also, did you being back at the orphanage with Mori change you that much?"

"O-or... Wait Mori!?"

"I don't think this is our Akutagawa" Dazai got looks "They seem to swap do to someone; like how sigma came to life cause of the page. Did you get hit with anything weird?"

"A week ago? But we didn't find anything?"

"Same as ours but the affects where different... I hope he doesn't do anything stupid" Dazai sighs "Also... Did Odasaku give you that?"

"He's my mentor so yes. Wait, you are close here? Huh... This is troublesome..."

"...."

"You definitely aren't the Mafia boss here by how you look" That made them all flinch, especially Dazai "you all know of the book? That's very weird... My Dazai said it will cause problems if more than two or three others know. He had killed himself after telling us that...."

"What are we gonna do with him? If Mori find out.." Gin bit her nail "It be trouble"

"He can't find out" Chuuya clicked his teeth "Akutagawa, Our lives here are basically switch from what I can tell. Mori is the boss and never changed. Dazai and tiger boy work with the ada. Dazai left the mafia"

"I see... I understand"

"Why do all akutagawas have that face?"

"I don't know what you mean but that's very annoying. You look like a toothpick fairy" atsushu gasped as the other covered their mouths "Way different from the edge Lord I know"

"E.. edge Lord!?!"

"Well... You only are when working... You work for the mafia if it wasn't obvious. White reaper, the most deadlist worker. You worked besides Kyouko who you treated as family. From what I see, your ability is more controlled" He hummed touching his neck "No scars so he never gave you a collar"

"COLLAR!?!"

"That asshole..." Chuuya pulled Dazai ear "You and this animal collection"

"Aww! Does that mean chibi agrees that he's my dog?"

"Oh fuck off!" He mushed the man away "For now, we need him to be under protection. Nobody can know about this and it doesn't leave this room. If Mori asks anything Gin, tell him Dazai is watching him"

"Understood" Gin bowed "Executive Chuuya"

A growl then cleared the tension, "My apologizes. I haven't eaten since daybreak"

"Pfft, this brings back memories" Dazai got atsushi laughter "Chuuya?"

"You aren't touching my kitchen alone. Keep him company and tell him what he wants to know. Me and Dazai will cook"

"Yes sir!"
"Okay! No problem!"

"You guys seem friendly for enemies?"

"Wouldn't call it that... We get along to a degree. We both want to protect Yokahoma after all"

"Is that so Atsushi... So we get along here too?"

"I... I don't know what you call our relationship" Gin giggled at the depressed boy "But I suppose we do... Ignoring the fact, Ryu wants me dead but kept his promise of not killing to do that"

"Seems to me I like you" Aku tilted his head "I dont understand how that's hard to tell? Me and Reaper tried killing each other and now work together"

"I... This just gave me Soukoku vibes. Don't tell them"

"I won't" Gin couldn't stop her giggles "Seeing my brother like this is something. He rarely shows this side"

"I see... I'm guessing all other remembers stayed the same?"

"Yes. Kyouko works with me here at ada. I saved her from killing anymore"

"She does if needed but that killing is all her judgement. She's very protective of Atsushi-kun"

"That's good. She needs someone like you... Im hoping nothing is going wrong with my world"

"If he still has the fever, it be okay... I don't know about if he wakes up though"

To be continued?

(Sorry for mistakes/idk if I'll do another part of this)