Repaired Hollow - SKK/SSKK

"You go over there and I will go this way. Quicker and easier"

"Of course i get sent down the abandoned sub"

Atsushi moved quickly seeing the glare from akutagawa. A trafficing of people had happened and the port mafia and the ADA joined together to stop it. It was mainly of children and the police were failing at leads; their were two ability user out of the three heads confirmed. That is what lead to this all. If they had two users as heads then some workers certainly also have them-

"hm?" He picked up small sounds "Hey, hey! I am not gonna hurt you! We are here to take you out of this trafficing! Please come out, I won't hurt you"

The tiger went using his senses to locate the children group. When finding them, a group of 7, half of them just ran deeper in. He yelled for them to stay but they didn't listen. The remaining 3 had stared at him with confused expressions-

"Is there something wrong you three?"

"AH! Hes the kid that was locked up by the headmaster!" The black hair boy, probably the oldest pointed out "What was his name..."

"No wonder he looked so familiar Crow!" One of the girls agreed with the oldest "You are with the police now?"

"Never said that" Atsushi didn't like any of it "Lets get you out and so-"

"You aren't with the police!?! SO YOU LIED!" The other girl with a nine on her cheek yelled "YOU WITH THE PORT MAFIA!?!"

"W-what!?! No! I am not-"

"Probably why the headmaster had him chained up and starved" Crow spoke putting the girls behind him "Hes a disgrace and nobody wants him so he goes with the trouble he is"

Atsushi froze as memories were flashing through his head. No,no,no.. He pushed those away! He is better now! The kids kept ripping into him as he stood shaking. This wasn't good. He can't panic, he has to stay calm. A voice then made his breathing stop. The headmaster who hasn't appeared in so long...

"Tiger!" Everything came back making him turn wipping sweat "You found them?"

"Y-yes, chuuya-san! The others ran thinking i was gonna hurt them"

"You are! You are nothing but a pathetic and dangerous beast! THEY ARE WITH THE PORT MAFIA TOO HUH!?!"

"These damn" Chuuya didn't like it one bit "Who gives you the fucking right to talk to him like that?"

"WE KNOW!" The nine girl spoke "HE WAS CHAINED UP FOR A REASON! HE IS A THREAT! JUST LIKE YOU ALL!"

"HUHH!?!" He slammed his foot down, indenting the floor "You kids..."

"Chuuya-san, relax" Akutagawa spoke up looking at the shaking tiger "You are gonna.."

"Tch, fucking brats..."

"Don't scare the kids chuuya!" Dazai voice made them look as he got closer "Atsushi-kun?"

"I-i am okay Dazai-san"

"I don't know why you guys even talk to that thing!"
"The headmaster kept him secluded for a reason!"
"You are guys are just as bad!"

"Akutagawa take Atsushi out okay?"

The dog didn't argue since the tiger clearly wasn't present. He literally clinged onto akutagawas arm when pulled to leave. Dazai smile fell instantly starring darkly at the kids; chuuya smirked knowing exactly where his was headed. They messed with the wrong tiger-

"I-im sorry. Imsorryimsorry"

"Atsushi" Diablo pulled him into a hug before lifting him "Shhh, it's okay... The monsters are gone"