(4)Married - ChuuAstu

"This really happened? Huh..."

Atsushi was looking through the papers like he wasn't at the event. Everyone in the room was just quiet cause Chuuya had him floating which the tiger didn't care for-

"My my, you two get along very well" Mori smiled "You sure you don't want to join the mafia? Atsushi?"

"Shut the hell up" Dazai glared "Nobody want to hear you"

"Wah! You wound me Dazai"

"Ah! Sushi!" Elise got his attention "Come play with me again!"

"Ah sure. Maybe after this Elise"

"Alright! That's a promise Tiger boy!"

Atsushi nodded being brought down on the ground. He put the papers down not caring of the stares. Aku then went tripping him-

"You..."

"I didn't do anything"

"YOUR LOOK AWAY SAYS IT ALL" He huffed to relax "anyways, this meeting isn't going anywhere"

"Ah! Valid response Atsushi-kun!" Dazai smiles "It is almost done is why! Now then! Where did you go last night?"

"What?"

"We stopped by your house but you weren't there"

"I believe we discussed I was seeing someone?"

"You weren't there this morning either so I assume you sleep over at there's?"

"Okay, what are you trying to apply right now?" Atsushu raised an eyebrow "This isn't important to bring up? Here of all places"

"I just find it weird. You have a mystery lover and so does Chuuya. Not to mention, Chuuyas lover also has silver hair like you" People on the room was catching on to what he was implying "So tell me if I'm wrong on that being weird?"

"I wouldn't say it's not weird..."

"Really.... Akutagawa let go of Elise mouth"

"... I can't do that"

"Akutagawa-kun" Mori joined in "it's not good to disobey orders. Let go of Elise"

"Yes boss" He did as told as Chuuya eyes said it was fine "My apologizes Dazai-san"

"It's quite alright! It's good to disobey sometimes! Especially since im not in the mafia!"

"Elise-chan... What is it you wanted o say?"

"Stupid Rinatro. I have nothing to say but Atsushi is coming with me to play!"

"Understood. Shall we go?"

The two let out holding hands. The executive just sipped his drink in peace. That ordeal is over at least... For now at least or so he thought-

"Chuuya"

"Dazai, don't start with bullshit again"

"Call your lover"

"...he has a life you know?"

"I know that but still! Just tell so I stop bugging!"

"Wait" Kunikida came in "you said him?"

"Dazai figured it out that he was dressed up when Tsu jumped last night so I let him have it"

'now dazais suspicions make sense'

"I don't get why my love life is important? Same with his? I mean, you don't see me bugging anyone about theirs"

"I'm a womanizer. Nobody gonna question me with a girl unless it's more than a month" Dazai didn't care about the looks "But someone getting with you and knowing you are a mafia executive too? And okay with all the fighting? Of course I'm gonna question"

"I suppose you have a point. But my marriage partner is none of your business"

The room was dead silent as he poured himself another drink. He realized what he had said half way through filling the cup; atsushi gonna make him regret that. Actually the yelling killed his ears-

"WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED!?!"

"Oh brother" he groaned "I wasn't supposed to say that... Tch, we been married, it was an arrangement"

"What? Chuuya, you have no parents and I been with you through half your life"

"The blonde bitch"

"Okay understanding" Dazai huffed "I was always confused about the ring but now that makes sense. Where is it? I haven't seen it around your neck much"

"My finger idiot. You don't see it much cause of my gloves" his phone vibrated making him take it out his pocket "I... Ugh, fine. Here, have fun"

Dazai caught the phone as Chuuya left out the room. Obviously went snooping quickly since Chuuya gave him it unlocked for that reason. The fact his background was of dogs didn't surprised him-

"Let's see... Images!"

"Dazai-san" Aku coughed "I advise not"

"...."

"It's only a warning... I don't know if he locked them up though"

"What did you see? Is that why you were in a corner wanting to die?" Gin only got a look away "Brother..."

"Nothing gotta be too bad. See? It's the boy from yesterday. Seems they went out together. Didn't know he was a photographer" he kept shipping "hmmm... Wait, when did atsushi come to the base akutagawa?"

"Elise"

"A video?"

"Wait. Is that us in the kitchen?"

"Now I'm definitely clicking it"

-

"Ryu! I swear to God!"

"What you want from me!?! I never did this!?!"

"Pfft" chuuyas Snickers came in "You two really suck"

"SHUT UP CHUUYA! NOT OUR FAULT YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK AND SHIT-"

"The only time he acts cute" Atsushu got hit for the comment "YOU BITCH! THAT WAS AN EGG-"

"YOU GUYS!" Elise voice came in "THIS ISNT BAKING AT ALL!"

"NOT MY FAULT THESE TWO GIVE EACH OTHER THAT DAMN LOOK" he huffed "On that note, You two sure about not saying anything?"

"It's too much too explain. My acting gonna slip up one day though"

"Idiot as always jinko" he then got flour tossed on him cough "you!"

The three went laughing at the white dog. They never get along but it seems they really do. The phone had movement and Chuuya came into view. Seems they all were in normal clothing-

"Come on you two, it's not that hard to make these pastries" Chuuya gave astu a kiss on the lips turning to aku "come on boy, let's get you cleaned up a bit. You will make them"

"Oh alright... Punishment for me as always"

"Don't worry sushi!" Elise voice came back in "I'll help guide you with the recipe!"

"Thanks Eli-chan"

-

Dazai swiped after finishing it smirking. He knew it but understood why they hid it. More images of atsushi was shown before he found one of atsushi snapping a pick with a drunk chuuya-

"Isn't that when we went out drinking?" Tachihara asked the siblings "Chuuya was all over the place"

"That is true" Gin hummed "My brother was too. I don't understand how they drink like that"

"Okay so they are together like I thought" Dazai went into messages "hm? Oh wow... They really talk everyday? Huh... WAIT! WHY AM I BEING DISSED-"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes/another part. Shocking)