(1)Married - ChuuAstu

The day at work was coming to a end. Atsushi was sitting in his thoughts though, leaning on his hand. A finger tapped on his chesk; eyes closed. It wasn't the paper that he has to finish infront of him but the ring that's on his finger.

He has been wearing it more, even if he forgets sometimes, but it's becoming a habit of not taking it off. Nobody knows that he was put in an arrange marriage with a certain port mafia executive. Chuuya wasn't apart of it at the time but that's not the point-

It's quite difficult to explain if questions are ask; but they seem to be acting good of knowing nothing of each other. Chuuyas ring is never spotted since the man wears gloves; Dazai knows of the ring but that's it. Nakahara used to wear it as a necklace is why-

"Atsushi-kun"

He snapped out turning, "Yes? Dazai-san?"

"You alright? You been in that position for a while"

"A-ahh... Yes. Just thinking to myself"

"If there's an issue" Kunikida joined "we are here to help"

"Heh, I know... It's more internal then anything. I'm getting through it so don't worry! If I need it I'll ask!"
'not like I'm lying'

"Good, good!" Dazai grinned "When you start wearing rings?"

"Huh?"

"Your jewelry"

"Oh. I just like them... I honestly never had this like this so I became liking it. If my regeneration didn't exist, I would have real piercing then these clip on"

"I was wondering why they kept changing alot" Dazai hummed "That makes sense though! Just didn't take you as a jewelry person!"

Atsushi laughed nervously going back to work. His phone screen lit up, showing he got a text. The tiger put it in his pocket; grumbling inside. He's literally at work; why was Chuuya teasing him right now?

[ Puppier: I have a surprise for you. Have you... ]

The man literally was trying to finish the final stuff. He kept failing do to the message; especially the extra vibrates. Literally writing fine then writes something wrong and erases it, then does. It kept repeating as he went on-

"Oh my god... I did it"

"You seem to have a lot on your mind"

"Hahaha..." Atsushi went putting it in the bin "at least I won't ruin anything"

"That is true. Good you push through"

"Thanks Kunikida-san" atsushi went back to his seat for his jacket when the phone went off "Ack!"

The tiger wasn't expecting it to go off honestly. He swore he muted it... Or did he forget? He answer it, swiftly, since the song went into Chuuya singing which didn't need to be heard-

"Hello? You never call me during work" Atsushi went putting his jacket on "Something wrong?"

"I was wondering why you weren't responding... Also, I'm here to pick you up"

"W-what?" Atsushi jumped a bit "why? And how come..."

"Come meet me and you will find out. Two alleys from the ada"

Chuuya hung up making atsushi stare annoyed and shock at his phone. His husband would usually give a heads up at home then do that. It was weird-

"Have somewhere to be?"

"Something like that..." Atsushi grumbled at dazais grin "Why is that important?"

"Just go tiger" Kunikoda Huff's "I'll make sure he doesn't follow"

"Eh?"

"You been seeing someone right? Go on"

"EHHHH!?! KUNIKIDA-KUN! BUT I WAIT TO KNOW-"

"SHUT UP AND FINISH YOUR WORK-"

Atsushi left quickly after since hngt permission. He had all his stuff so it didn't matter. The tiger was more interested in what surprise Chuuya had-

"Woah there tiger" The ginger chuckled "You ran over here? That eager?"

"Shut it" he playfully glared "you know how my curiousity is"

"Yes I do" Chuuya grabbed his hand kissing it "Shall we walk and talk?"

"Mhm, that sounds lovely"

"Good" the two went leaving "Now which news do you want? I suppose they are both good but one is better"

"The normal one first then"

"Alright. There's a gathering and the portmafia is attending. I want you to come with me as my date"

"...."

"You can dress up in disguise again doll" Chuuya chuckled at the blush "It's nothing too bad... But your hearing will be able to help. There will be an organization in there that needs to be stopped"

"I see... Alright! A mission date it is"

"Heh... My second news is" He brought out a box "This"

"A gift?" Atsushi took the lid off "these..."

"You are always obsessing over me eyes so I got you jewelry like them. The chocker and nameplate was just a bonus with the clip ons"

"I love it. Thank you so much Chu" Atsushi went giving him a kiss "You are always spoiling me"

"What can I say? I love pampering my kitten"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes/part 2 soon)