Bar Acquaintance - Soukoku

"Oh my... You haven't come for a long time" The three at the bar looked at the ginger coming in "I thought you died"

"Yeah right old man. You would know if i died" He ignored the three leaning on the counter "It would be a big bang"

"For sure it will" the bartender went to leave chuckling "I will be back with your special wine. Talk with my other friends"

"Aren't you a bit young?"

"I am 25 years old, bandaged boy. Just cause my height is massive doesn't man anything" He rolled his eyes "You two?"

"The names Sakunosuke Oda. That's Ango and Dazai. Sorry about him, hes a bit extra sometimes"

"Wah! That's just cruel Odasakue!" he playfully pouted "So mister chibi, what's your name?"

"Just call me Chuuya.. Usually I don't see anyone when I come here"

"Same with us" Oda watched the cat get affection from the younger boy "I presume, You like drinking wine?"

"Favorite of mine. I can drink other stuff but I rather wine"

"Light weight?" Dazai grinned at the rolling eyes "That's what it sounds like"

"I have been drinking since I was young, asshole... My body isn't modified to handle toxicity so if you please leave me be"

"Feisty tongue.. Fits with your height"

"Nakahara-san" He turned to the glass being set "Do not"

"relax... I know better than to start a fight. I came to relax not cause you issues again"

"Thank you... Blood isn't nice to clean"

"Did you just say i will get my assbeat?" Dazai honestly was curious "You know who i am and say that.."

"His strength is bigger than yours Dazai-san... He doesn't need his ability to beat you"

"Oda" Ango got his attention "Did you..."

"Ahh, yes. It was him in the vision. The voice, shoes and gloves a line" Chuuya raised an eyebrow sipping "My ability to see in the future when its something major"

"I suppose i would be consider something major" His face clearly annoyed "But i wonder why for you three"

"Just have to wait and see... You may appear later again"

"Boss-man!" Dazai asked the bartender "Does it have to do with what we do?"

"The mafia?" He hummed as Chuuya chuckled a bit "Can't say... He is a complicated one"

"Glasses, A1315" Ango looked over quickly "ha, so you are..."

"I am not gonna ask how you know that information but it makes sense on why he said what he said"

"What's so special about that?"

"We shall discuss it in private Dazai. It isn't something to openly talk about"

"If it isn't... I am more curious on how you know, chibi-chan"

"Cause I used to live in the crater. The slum area that was wrapped in black flames?"

"Interesting.... why did you move?"

"Oh my, the demon prodigy finds me intriguing? I don't know whether to feel good or not"

"Nakahara-san" Chuuya looked at the old man "You only come here when you have to met him"

"Don't remind me... He can die for all i care" He finished the glass putting money with it "Don't even say no"