Chapter 46 The party part 4

Jason and Jesse

Not at all the partygoers had went down to the aboretum for the card tournament and elected to stay in the apartment instead. 

Eddie and Maddie were not really interested in the game and had wanted to walk around the aboretum and talk. But Jimmy had insisted if they were not going down for cards they had to stay in the apartment. So they sat on the couch watching a movie while Jimmy watched them.

Jeremiah's oldest son Casey had choose to stay upstairs as well.  He sat at the dinning table talking to Cathy while enjoying a piece of pie. He seemed in pretty good spirits despite everything he was going through with his father.

Then there was Jesse and his girlfriend Samantha who disappeared from the living room shortly after Jack and the others went down. Jason checked in the kitchen first and when he did not find them there went searching for them.

Jesse is going to be in so much trouble if he doing what I think he is doing Jason thought.

He then heard voices coming from the boy's room. "Your cousin really likes these action figures doesn't he."

"Statues." Jesse corrected and she gave him a confused look. "They are statues not action figures."

"What is the difference?"

"Forty to eighty bucks." Jesse answered.

"Well whatever they are called he is obsessed with them." Samantha Castle said. "Almost as bad as you and Funko Pops.'

"Remind me how much Hello Kitty stuff do you have again?' Jesse said.

"Touche."  She then picked up a starur of a man in his mid forties whith black hair with gray at the temples and cigar clenched between his teeth "Who is?"

"M. Michael Martin the third." Jesse said. "He is a newspaper editor who hates superheroes."

Samantha returned the statue to its place and said "I think its hilarious that you know all that."  She gave him an amused look. "You're such a dork."

"Says the person who knows practically everything about the Kardashians." Jesse said.

"Hey don't knock the Kardashians." Samantha said.

"Yes let's not make fun of the spoiled rich people." Jesse said sarcastically.

"Like you are one to talk Mister  my dad buys me vip box seats to the Ravens and Orioles." The sixteen year old walked over to him.

"And the Caps" Jesse said as he leaned in and kissed her. "Don't forget the caps.

"Can't forget the caps." She then kissed him again.

The two were about to fall back on the bed when a cough pulled them quickly apart. "Hey Uncle Jason.' An embarrassed Jesse said as he jumped to his feet. "I didn't see you there." Panic danced across his face.

"I'm going to go back into the living room." An equally embarrassed Samantha said and then made a quick exit.

"It wasn't what it looked like." Jesse said.

"Really." Jason said. "Because it looked like the two of you were making out on Jack's bed."

He shuffled his feet. "Okay I guess it was exactly what it looked like." His face turned theee shades of red as he spoke. "But we were just kissing that's all." Fear filled his eyes. "Please don't tell my mother."

"I won't." Jason said.

A look of relief crossed his face. "Thank you." She would kill me for sure he thought.