Chapter 53

Hanson had returned after twenty minutes to collect the younger prisoner who was sitting in the corner with his face buried in legs weeping like a child. Hanson told him to come and he got up from the floor and walked over to him not looking at Spencer.

The guard was not happy to find the young prisoner's left eye bruised which he would have to explain to the head guard. He said nothing to Spencer about instead trying to think of some lie to tell him so he would not get in trouble. A lie that he would have to make sure that the younger man backed up which would be no problem.

Hanson and Spencer exchanged no words between them. Not then nor when he returned at meal time with a different prisoner who was not as intimidated by Spenser. He could see the look of disappointment in his eyes by the change of delivery boys but Hanson did not care.

They finished with food delivery and then Hanson checked on the younger prisoner who he was keeping in his cell for the rest of the evening. The eighteen year old lay on his cot, shaking as he stared at the far wall. His food was untouched.

The guard did feel a bit guilty at what he did but he then then thought of the three thousand dollars Spencer was going to pay quickly alleviated his guilt.

Hanson returned to Spencer's cell a hall hour later and found him sitting on the floor holding his stomach.

"You okay?" He asked not thar he cared. He just wanted to make sure that Spencer did not die before he was paid

"My stomach is killing me." Spenser sad.

"Well that is what happens when the only thing you have to eat is bread and water." Hanson told him. "You're constipated." Which he knew was going to happen to him. That was the purpose of the punishment. To make this creepy, arrogant man suffer.

Though I did not think it would happen this quickly he thought. Other prisoners they have used the same punishment on did not show symptoms until the third day.

"Can you get me a laxative." He said.

"Sorry." Hanson said. "Can't do that." Not yet anyway. "You are going to have to suffer for awhile."

"I'm dying."

"No you're not." Hanson laughed. "It just feels that way."

"Please." Spenser's arrogant demeanor evaporated and a cloud of desperation overcame him. "Have mercy."

How ironic he thought. "No."

"Get me a laxative or I will tell your boss that you pimped the kid out to me."

Hanson let out a hard laugh. "Go right ahead." He said. "I can only imagine what he is going to do to you when he finds out you molested him after he explicitly warned you to leave him alone."

"Shouldn't you be more concerned what he will do to you?" Spencer said with a triumphant grin. "I'm sure he will not be pleased with you."

"I'm not too worried about it." Hanson said. "What he will do to me is nothing compared to what he will do to you." He then said as he knelt beside him. "This is the state in your are in after two days on bread and water diet would you like to see what condition you will be in after a week."

Fear filled his eyes.

"I didn't think so." Hanson said. "Also if you tell on me you will lose access to this." He pulled a cell phone from his pocket and Spenser's eyes lit up. "Now about my payment."

Spenser took the phone from him and them looked at try to decide who to call. Calling his parents was out of the question. They would turn him into the head guard and he would be severely punished. So was calling Natasha. The Russian gold digger was probably long gone with whatever money she drained from his bank account.