Chapter 50 The Fourth

Last fourth of July

Zach had seen Jack get pulled into the house by his mom and knew immediately what was going to happen him.  His heart went out to his cousin as he thought once again he was going to be beaten by mother. For something he was trivial he was sure.

He had thought about telling his Uncle Jason but realized that it would not do any good. He was too weak to stop her and she would probably just make him beat Jack himself.

Hatred stirred inside of him towards his aunt and uncle.  Why did she constantly have to be so cruel to Jack he thought. And why was Uncle Jason such a gutless wimp.

He needs to put his foot down and stop her mistreatment of Jack he thought.  He needs to tell his mom to stop beating him so much. 

But he's not going to do that Zach thought. He can't even stand up for himself with her let alone stand up for his own son.

Zach walked into the house and watched as she pulled Jack up the stairs by the arm. He did not struggle against her grip nor did he protest. He  hung his head and accepted his fate.

"Poor Master Jack." A voice said from behind him.

He turned to see Anne's maid standing behind him looking up at the second floor with rage in her eyes.

"Hey Maria." Zach said.

"Hey Master Zach." She said as theyp heard the door to the east wing slam shut. "Its criminal how she treats that poor boy."

"Yes it is."

The side door then flew open and an annoyed said "Maria I need you out here now!"

"Yes ma'am." Maria said. "Right away ma'am." She then hurried back outside.

"Worse than useless." Anne spat. Her then narrowed and Zach could feel himself shrink under her rather intimidating gaze. He felt sorry for Pete and Iris who were on the receiving end of her stare on a daily basis. "What are you doing in here Zane?"

"Um its Zach ma'am."

"Who cares." She said dismissively "Why are you in here?"

"I just came in to use the bathroom." Zach answered.

"And did you?"

"No ma'am." Zach said

"Well what are you waiting go use it already!" Anne said raising her voice.

"Yes ma'am." He said and then hurried to the bathroom.

She uttered idiot under her breath as the door closed.

Jack waited a few minutes before leaving hoping that not only had Anne gone back outside but Cynthia as well.  He opened to the door to find the living room empty much to his relief.  He was about to walk out.  when he heard someone descending the stairs. He ducked back inside and watched through the crack in the door as Elizabeth and a boy he did not know  walked up the steps laughing.

The two then stepped on the mezzanine that connected two wings and then went into the west wing.

That's was a close one Jack thought he thought as he walked through the foyer. He ran up the steps hoping that he did not run into Cynthia.

I'll just make sure that Jack is okay and then I will go back outside.  He opened the door to the east wing and that is when he saw it.

It was Jack's Uncle Spencer standing in the hallway leaning against a bedroom door with one hand as he pleasured himself with the other.

What the hell Zach thought as he stood there frozen trying to figure out if he was actually seeing what he thought he was seeing.

He then realized that the door he was leaning against was the one that spanking sounds and cries of anguish was coming from.