Epilogue

Monday evening New Hope, Pennsylvania

Turner Kirk pulled up to a two story house in a middle class neighborhood.  Two cars sat in the driveway and a red Schwinn bike leaned up against the house.  He opened the gate of the white picket fenced and then walked up to the house and rang the door bell.   "Coming."  A male voice said from inside the house.  He heard footsteps come towards the door and it opened revealing a man in his forties with brown hair and brown eyes.

The man blinked in surprise. "Turner."

"Hello Randall."  Turner Kirk said to Randall Richards the brother Lauren Richards and the uncle of John.

"What are you doing here?"

"I represent Jason Winters."  Turner told him.  The mention of his name evoked emotion from him.  

"I take it this is about my nephew John."  Randall said.

"Yes."  Turner told him.

"So Lauren finally told him about him."  The mere mention of her name darkened his face with anger and bitterness.

"Actually John found him."  Turner said.

Randall nodded his head. "Well good for John.  I am glad that he did not allow my bitch of a sister to keep him away from his father."  He then said "So what I can do for you Turner?"

"Jason has questions."  Turner told him.  "And he thinks that you might have the answers to those questions."

"He would be right."  Randall said.  "And its time that he knew the truth about my sister and what really happened the night of the reunion."  He then stepped aside.  "Come on in and I'll put on a pot of coffee."

Turner walked in and Randall closed the door.

Meanwhile in Nashville an apsiring country band called Violet Rose received a notification that their video of their performance of Landslide had been tagged by another account. The lead started the video in which one half of the screen was their rendition and the other half was black but then words stitch incoming appeared. She took in a deep breathe as she saw the teenage boy sitting in front of the camera.

She then called out to someone in the house who came rushing in asking what is wrong holding a three month old baby.  The man then froze and watched the teenager sing.  The woman wiped her eyes as tears streamed down her face.  The song finished and the teenager looked at the camera and said "Hey mom, hey dad.  The Landslide is coming down."  He then got up, walked to the camera and turned it off.

The two then looked at the screen and then at each other.