Chapter 32 Reunited

Narrated by Kaylee

     Neal was introduced to the town, and Mr. Gold and Belle decided to take him on a tour around it as Snow, David, Aubrey, and I met up for lunch. Then suddenly and unexpectedly, Hook stormed in, startling the customers. "Where's the bloody crocodile? I know he's back!"

     "Hook?" Aubrey and I both exclaimed, astonished. "How are you here... it's impossible!"

     Hook turned his gaze onto us and said, "Long time no see, Mates. It's good to see you two again."

     "You know this guy?" David questioned. "Who is he after?"

     "We met him in Neverland," I replied. "He is after Mr. Gold."

     "I don't remember ever seeing you before," David said to him.

     "Because I just stepped foot here a day ago," Hook replied. "You see, I was not taken by the curse. Now let me introduce myself, Killian Jones, or as others call me, Captain Hook."

     "First of all, do you mind telling us how you got here?" David questioned. "It makes no sense because right now we are in a massive alteration of the existing timeline referred to as a time aberration. And how did you manage not to get swept up by the curse with the rest of us?"

     "First of all, Mate, I did not come alone," Hook began. "I came along with Regina's mother, Cora. We used a genie lamp to get here. And I was too far out at sea for the curse to hit me. That's all to the story. And what the bloody hell do you mean by a time aberration? Fill me in."

     Aubrey turned to me, her expression glowing with excitement. "The genie lamp is here!" she exclaimed. "That resolves everything!"

     "So that means that the Enchanted Forest has not been affected by this time aberration," said Snow. She turned to David hopefully. "David, you know what this means, we can finally go back home to the Enchanted Forest with the genie lamp."

     "I guess so," David replied, diving in for a kiss. "I told you that everything would work out because we never let go of hope." David then turned back to the confused pirate and explained the whole aberration situation.

     "Why is Cora here?" Snow asked. "What does she want?"

     Or the Queen of Hearts, I thought to myself.

     "She is here to pay her daughter a visit just as I'm here for my revenge on Rumpelstiltskin," Hook explained. "Now do you mind telling me where the bloody crocodile is?"

     "Woah, take it easy, Hook," said David. "You are attempting not only an impossible task, but I cannot encourage a dark deed by telling you where he is."

     "You have no idea what that crocodile did to me!" exclaimed Hook bitterly. "He deserves to pay, and if you aren't going to tell me where he is, then I will find him myself." Hook gritted his teeth with anger.

     "He cannot be killed, for he is immortal, so give your thirst for revenge up," David said.

     "He may be immortal, but I found a way for him to die—Dreamshade, an incurable poison that will kill him," Hook replied. "All I would have to do is coat my hook with the poison and bury it into that bloody crocodile's chest, then it should do the rest. I cannot rest until I get my revenge."

     "What did he do to you?" David asked. "It must had been bad."

     "He killed my love right in front of my eyes," Hook responded with an emotional voice. "Now I'm going to kill him in return."